1. If the retail becomes free, it will necessarily be a shop. And there will be fĂșcking donor like Warmane that will be OP through their wallet, the death of the game in a few months. WoW has regained subscribers, the game remains the Number 1 MMORPG in the World. No benefit becomes f2p, except to attract fat kids and donors.

2. damn, that's like a job.
    So less than 2 hours a week is like a job? What in the world...

Now I am interested in how much you actually play in a weeks time lol.. if you cannot even put away 2 hours.

3. It isnt really f2p yet, since u actually have to spend 70$ (90 if u get the deluxe version) to buy the game from vanilla to wod. But like some people said earlier, you can now decide if u want to pay for the subscription or just keep playing using gold.

About price, it will be around 20-30k at start, and will go up or down depending on realm/region, this is becouse there is already a set price for 30days prepaids which is 15-20k.

On a side note, making 20-30k/month on retail requires almost no effort at all, you dont even need professions any longer.

4. So less than 2 hours a week is like a job? What in the world...

Now I am interested in how much you actually play in a weeks time lol.. if you cannot even put away 2 hours.
    Can you really pay for a token in 2hrs? If this is true I will seriously consider going on retail despite the state of mages in PvP :D

5. Can you really pay for a token in 2hrs? If this is true I will seriously consider going on retail despite the state of mages in PvP :D
    With 2-3 hours per week, yes you can make enough gold to buy a 30days prepaid and get some cata-woltk xmog-mounts while u farm the gold.

6. A lot of people here including myself can afford to play retail, yet they don't, but...why ?

7. So less than 2 hours a week is like a job? What in the world...

2h/week of farming ? Hell yeah... like I don't have other business.
    I cannot put 2 hrs away for that. Is it bad ?

First ... 345