1. warrior exploit?

is there a war exploit going around? I was in arena and it ended up being a 1v1 at the end but this prot warrior had second wind heals even at 90% life and seemed to be a permanent buff on him so naturally for a slightly undergeared rogue that is pretty much impossible to deal with

2. This happened to my warr while i was dueling with my buddy. It's a bug that rarely happens and it's out of our control. In this case it would be unfair to report the warr for exploitation because second wind is passive and you can't do anything to activate it. hope theyll fix it soon.

3. I don't care about that specific warrior I was talking to him in that game and he seemed oblivious to the fact he was healing to full life in a short amount of time. but I would not say its out of your control this is computer software stuff just doesn't "happen" its just that it is ether not known by anyone or very few people who to actually reproduce it I was just wondering how many people have experienced it so far.

and in this specific case even with standard second wind I never would have killed him anyways being a 460 rogue against a 600k life prot warrior lewl probably could survive afk for 30min.

4. Don't know if you should report the warrior or not, but definitely report the bug on the tracker.