1. Romantic Relationships in WoW lore

Jaina/Arthas
    According to novel and lore,Arthas "took Jaina's virginity".Jaina was apprentice in Dalaran,and Arthas was son of the king,their marriage would probably benefit both sides.Fan fiction is strong here.

Thrall/Aggra
    Thrall met Aggra during his visit in Nagrand.During his shaman training,Greatmother Geyah assigned Aggra as his mentor their relationship started bad,but eventaly Aggra began to fall in love with Thrall,and later she admitted she desire to became his mate.They have a son Durak

Vereesa/Rhonin
    Vereesa is youngest of Windrunner sisters,as all other elves she lost most of her family during Orc and Undead invasion.She is member of Silver Covenant in Dalaran.Rhonin was promising mage,with few flaws,but eventaly he became a leader of Kirin Tor.During his life he met all kind of legendary creatures and became friend with many heroes.During a joint mission Vereesa and Rhonin fell and later married.During Horde invasion on Thremore he died,saving his wife.Result of their love were Giramar and Galadin,twin sons.

Turalyon/Alleria
    During the Second war with Orcs,Turalyon was a famous paladin who served under Anduin Lothar,after his death Turalyon became the new supreme commander of Alliance forces.
    Alleria is the oldest of Windrunner sisters,during the Orc invasion,most of her friends and even relatives were killed,after what she became obsessed with revenge.Turalyon was in love with her and Alleria knew that,but none of them was able to openly admit it,mainly because Alleria only cared for her revenge.Alliance sent and expedition in Draenor to deal with Orcs,after that conflict was over they were stuck on that world,but thx to that their love began to grow,they eventaly got a son Arator.But during a mission Turalyon went missing,eventaly Alleria went to look for him and she also never came back.Nobody seen them in years,but it ts presumed they are still alive somewhere

2. Fan fiction is strong here
    Perhaps some links ?

You forgot about Malfurion/Tyrande, Anveena/Kalec, Moira/Daghran, Thrall/Taretha (though it's unclear wether it was love or not).

Turalyon/Alleria are for me the best couple in WoW lore, and their story is also the most interesting one. If I ever hear Blizzard has ressucitated them, it'd crush everything...

3. Perhaps some links ?

You forgot about Malfurion/Tyrande, Anveena/Kalec, Moira/Daghran, Thrall/Taretha (though it's unclear wether it was love or not).

Turalyon/Alleria are for me the best couple in WoW lore, and their story is also the most interesting one. If I ever hear Blizzard has ressucitated them, it'd crush everything...
    "though it's unclear wether it was love or not" thats why i didnt include them

4. "though it's unclear wether it was love or not" thats why i didnt include them
    Thrall kinda refers to Teretha as 'sister of the spirit' ... and gets really annoyed if someone says its more than that. So lets leave it at that.

Also Jaina was actually nearly considered the future queen of Lorderon by Artha's family when they broke up ...

Also you people forgot to mention Mankrik/Mankrik's Wife.

5. Turalyon/Alleria is a shame of Blizzard. Warcraft 3+tft, vanilla, tbc, wotlk, cata, mop, wod no Turalyon? Hey, thats a guy who defeated warchief!? Fuk you Blizzard.

6. Thrall kinda refers to Teretha as 'sister of the spirit' ... and gets really annoyed if someone says its more than that. So lets leave it at that.

Also Jaina was actually nearly considered the future queen of Lorderon by Artha's family when they broke up ...

Also you people forgot to mention Mankrik/Mankrik's Wife.
    I was thinking to put Mankrik/Mankrik's Wife

7. Thralls family:

Draka & Durotan
    Zuura & Kelkar
    Geyah & Garad

8. You forget that NPC in elwynn who has a farm, wife and kids.

9. You forget that NPC in elwynn who has a farm, wife and kids.
    Well **** i aint perfect :/

10. You also forgot to mention that Germany sucks :/

11. You also forgot to mention that Germany sucks :/
    Someone srsly need to turn you into meme or smth XD

12. Someone srsly need to turn you into meme or smth XD
    Rofl, well said xD !
    But he's so right...

13. Rofl, well said xD !
    But he's so right...
    ehh how so ?

14. MoP - Jaina and Kalec, Aysa and Ji.

12 Last