1. Arena Ladders

When we can expect to see at least the ladders on Molten site?
    I know armory will be released "SOON" but i guess we should at least get a working ladder (Team name + Rating, nothing much more) especially as the season is started, and there will be a "tournament".

2. Apparently there was an ETA for march 20th (not found any staff post confirming this);

Is there still any ETA past 20'th of this month, please ?
    No reply from staff on his post either, though.

3. auren just wants to see his teams name on top of a ladder ;)

4. Yeah I can't wait to see the top 20 flooded by Jokemournez + 90% resist Paladins :´D

5. Yeah I can't wait to see the top 20 flooded by Jokemournez + 90% resist Paladins :´D
    I see what you did there

6. Yeah I can't wait to see the top 20 flooded by Jokemournez + 90% resist Paladins :´D
    It's actually pretty rare that wp's dominate ladders on ragnaros and deathwing.

7. Also Enable rank 1 title recovery on support

8. No basic ladders/armory is really bad

9. The point is that in the last Q/A Kaer answered about armory incoming in some weeks, personally idc about armory (if bugged as the previous molten one), but as there will be a tournament and so on, i guess we should have the possiiblity to know who are the top teams and their rating because otherwise will be a problem in the arena activity.
    At least having a working ladder updated daily could help players to know who is the highest rated on each ream atm (and for the guy above, it's not me XD) .
    Not having a ladder witch you can figure out who plays legit (or try to figure out) will lead in a risk season, as you dont know against who a certain team is playng and so on, allowing probably the "wintrade" and "mmr droppers" to do it without anykind of problems.
    Bumping for a staff answer :)
    Regards

10. The point is that in the last Q/A Kaer answered about armory incoming in some weeks, personally idc about armory (if bugged as the previous molten one), but as there will be a tournament and so on, i guess we should have the possiiblity to know who are the top teams and their rating because otherwise will be a problem in the arena activity.
    At least having a working ladder updated daily could help players to know who is the highest rated on each ream atm (and for the guy above, it's not me XD) .
    Not having a ladder witch you can figure out who plays legit (or try to figure out) will lead in a risk season, as you dont know against who a certain team is playng and so on, allowing probably the "wintrade" and "mmr droppers" to do it without anykind of problems.
    Bumping for a staff answer :)
    Regards
    Is mmr dropping even bannable?

Mysticxbk
    Yeah I can't wait to see the top 20 flooded by Jokemournez + 90% resist Paladins :´D
    What this guy said.

12. Yeah I can't wait to see the top 20 flooded by Jokemournez + 90% resist Paladins :´D

still not beating as mega counter(sp/fm) in 2015