1. I am sorry but that picture shows nothing other that he made 1 crusader strike and at that it doesn't properly show your combat log like it should.
    About people who are saying that DKs are hacking - there is no way that could be possible because GCD is determined on the server side.No matter how much haste you stack it wont get you below a certain point - I know this because I played WOTLK on molten for a quite long time and buffs used to stack on WOTLK much like they stack on MOP now.
    Now I can't say with 100% certainty that those people are not exploiting or hacking.BUT I would say that it is HIGHLY unlikely that they are.
    Proper course of action would be to inform yourself from a LEGITIMATE source like wowhead / wowiki and compare it to your findings and afterwards reporting it all in detail to a bugtracker - because this is most likely a class / haste mechanics related bug.
    Just my 2 cents.

2. This is fresh new listen carefully boyz:

We could not kill him 2vs1 in second wind and with 50% dampening.
    at some point i feel like warrior keep getting positive bug by purpose and it wouldn't be fix anytime soon

3. at some point i feel like warrior keep getting positive bug by purpose and it wouldn't be fix anytime soon
    I'd have to +1 this, even though I play a hunter, we see some fixes to lessen our damage. But, the odds that warriors just keep getting more positive bugs, it does seem like some corruption is going on. Even in 4.0.6, Warriors positively bugged, now in MOP, same thing, 9 months in, Hunters are getting nerfed(with no positive fixes), while warriors do not get any nerfs while getting positive bugs.

4. I have to say that second wind not affected by battle fatigue is a gamebreaking bug. Yesterday did with malevolent warrior (only trinkets and weapon tyrannical) 5 wins 1v2 in arena in a row. After my partner died cuz of lack of gear i managed to pull wins cuz they couldnt kill me. Deff stance and 15-16k heals almost godlike. Better geared warrior (not to mention full donors) could get 2k 1v2 100%. Alone. No partner needed.

5. Seriously the qqing about warriors is getting old. Duel a few good ones and learn how to beat them rather the just crying about how you get spell reflected 5 times in a row literally every class has a spell that will get rid of it.

If you're melee and trying to kill warrior from front you're doing it wrong, we parry ALOT. 2nd wind is fine JUST LEARN TO NOT WASTE CDS WHEN IM AT 100% HP JESUS IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?! Last but not least have a get out of bladestorm, stop standing in it and crying about how you died its just stupid how i can kill 4 people with one bladestorm.

6. Seriously the qqing about warriors is getting old. Duel a few good ones and learn how to beat them rather the just crying about how you get spell reflected 5 times in a row literally every class has a spell that will get rid of it.

If you're melee and trying to kill warrior from front you're doing it wrong, we parry ALOT. 2nd wind is fine JUST LEARN TO NOT WASTE CDS WHEN IM AT 100% HP JESUS IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?! Last but not least have a get out of bladestorm, stop standing in it and crying about how you died its just stupid how i can kill 4 people with one bladestorm.
    I just showed you a screen where a warrior reflects 2 ice lance. Spell reflect should relfect multiple spells only if all hit at he same time (a shatter combo for example).

I can not get "rid" of it since it does not consume. I have to sit through an entire duration of spell reflect and then mass spell reflect one. And even if i outplay him hard i can't kill him through second wind healing and defensive stance.

7. As far as I noticed reflect is severely broken indeed lately... It doesnt seem to go away after every spell like it should.Ice lances don't seem to remove it every time for some odd reason.And I would call that and second wind bug pretty game breaking because it effectively counters half of the comps.

8. I'll be closing this thread to prevent more flaming than it already had.

First 12