1. Molten Arena

Spoiler: Show

How is possible that a TWO HANDER Frost DK hits me with 3 Frost strike in less than 2 secs???
    No global cooldown?

btw 100%-0% of my hp in 5 secs KAPPA

2. Only reasonable thing I can think of is being GCD capped at 1 second (21250 haste rating or bloodlust/talents/so on), landing the first frost strike exactly at 33 seconds, and then the next one at 34 seconds, with the final one perhaps landing just before the combat log shows the 35th second.

3. This is fresh new listen carefully boyz:

We could not kill him 2vs1 in second wind and with 50% dampening.

4. Only reasonable thing I can think of is being GCD capped at 1 second (21250 haste rating or bloodlust/talents/so on), landing the first frost strike exactly at 33 seconds, and then the next one at 34 seconds, with the final one perhaps landing just before the combat log shows the 35th second.
    So not only he has exactly 0 ms lag, but my combat log lagged out and registered the last frost strike late i seee... or maybe he has some sort of GCD hack, just maybe i don't know.

And btw there's an obliterate at 32 secs so also that had to be precise at the millisecond.

5. A dk with a pretty appriopriate name shows 4 spells in 2 secs on my friend log:

Spoiler: Show

Pretty cool uh.

6. Nobody is gcd hacking, l2p
    -Kissmycoils

7. Pretty sure the whole idea of GCD hacking isn't even possible, though, as it is limited by the server itself, e.g it's not capable to have more than x-amount of actions on the GCD happen more often than the cap which is 1. Not sure, though, but I'm pretty sure I read that on the AT forums when there was a massive fuss about this last year.

8. Second wind is not affected by Battle Fatigue anymore,it heals 12k-15k hp every sec (something happened with server restart and Second wind is not affected by Battle fatigue anymore.i am warrior and dueled vs some noob Warriors,brought them to 35% with like 95% hp and then i sturgle to out dps second wind without burst,finnally they brought me to 35% aswell,we fought about 1 mins with second wind when i menaged to crit execute and kill them...Second wind will carry warrs now,please fix it,in arena vs healer & warrrior it will be impossible to kill warrior...

9. Second wind is not affected by Battle Fatigue anymore,it heals 12k-15k hp every sec (something happened with server restart and Second wind is not affected by Battle fatigue anymore.i am warrior and dueled vs some noob Warriors,brought them to 35% with like 95% hp and then i sturgle to out dps second wind without burst,finnally they brought me to 35% aswell,we fought about 1 mins with second wind when i menaged to crit execute and kill them...Second wind will carry warrs now,please fix it,in arena vs healer & warrrior it will be impossible to kill warrior...
    It isn't affected by; Battle fatigue, Rogue Wound Poison, Arena Dampening. Wich were all up during the arena i screened there.

10. yeah just told that Second wind is not affected by Battlefatigue anymore,it should be fixed as soon as possible

11. u think landing 2x Frost Strikes and 2x Oblirate in 2sec NORMAL?? GCD can't go below 1sec, yes there is diffently a GCD hack and/or a melee Haste/attack Speed hack; here's the PROOF:

12. u think landing 2x Frost Strikes and 2x Oblirate in 2sec NORMAL?? GCD can't go below 1sec, yes there is diffently a GCD hack and/or a melee Haste/attack Speed hack; here's the PROOF:

Thats a lvl 10 abusing haste from boost set weapon. Also I only see one crusader strike, theres still gcd cap in play there.

13. np frost dks are blizzlike.

btw there is no gcd hack.

14. np frost dks are blizzlike.

btw there is no gcd hack.
    btw there is a working gcd hack for molten MOP and WOTLK

15. Thats a lvl 10 abusing haste from boost set weapon. Also I only see one crusader strike, theres still gcd cap in play there.
    u think there's a GCD because it's a static image, i know what i saw , he was using CS 3-4 times per Second, why are u defending this?

12 Last