1. first boss - http://i.imgur.com/SQK0AVl.jpg

second boss - http://i.imgur.com/bcWzbzl.jpg Forgot boss shot, but you can see loot.
    Do you guys have any healing done screenshots?

2. I think no.. because there's a lot of (TIER 15) buggy procs .. For example: Priest Tier 15 4P it's buggy you do more than 100k healing(overhealing) per healing circle .

3. I think no.. because there's a lot of (TIER 15) buggy procs .. For example: Priest Tier 15 4P it's buggy you do more than 100k healing(overhealing) per healing circle .
    Majority of us have 4p, so of coarse I had priest 4p, lol, not really something that I'm trying to hide?

To healing meters:
    Why would I be watching healing meters, that's silly, DPS meters are far more beneficial.

4. Majority of us have 4p, so of coarse I had priest 4p, lol, not really something that I'm trying to hide?

To healing meters:
    Why would I be watching healing meters, that's silly, DPS meters are far more beneficial.
    Just because I'm curious.. You have finished fights with 100% mana and you haven't used psyfiend or hymn which is strange.

5. Just because I'm curious.. You have finished fights with 100% mana and you haven't used psyfiend or hymn which is strange.

522 trinkets lol.

6. #justwarmanethings lel.
    Actually, the trinket is working fine, but the synergy with priest 4p causes it to proc all the time, not sure if the trinket is suppose to proc off the 4p, but fixing 4p bugs would definitely cause me to run low on mana, probably still be able to last at least a 6minute fight with ease.

7. Actually, the trinket is working fine, but the synergy with priest 4p causes it to proc all the time, not sure if the trinket is suppose to proc off the 4p, but fixing 4p bugs would definitely cause me to run low on mana, probably still be able to last at least a 6minute fight with ease.
    It sadly because, that healing make easy to up a complety raid.. those 40% chance make look 100% because all the time you do the proc 4p bonus when u show to us at two moons. And well with 522 gear with more than 140k dps .. do the requirements for this raid in 10-man by Icy-veins it's 122k 5 dps, and ur max dps was 300k+ so he count as 2-3 dps D: Madness

8. It sadly because, that healing make easy to up a complety raid.. those 40% chance make look 100% because all the time you do the proc 4p bonus when u show to us at two moons. And well with 522 gear with more than 140k dps .. do the requirements for this raid in 10-man by Icy-veins it's 122k 5 dps, and ur max dps was 300k+ so he count as 2-3 dps D: Madness
    Lol. We even had some people not there, were missing 3 hunters who all do 300k +

9. Hi guys.

Can you explain me the tatic for Jin'Rokh the Breaker and the other's boss if you can?
    My party on Jin'Rokh taking tons of dmg and die all the time, what i can do?

Peace and gz :)

10. Hi guys.

Can you explain me the tatic for Jin'Rokh the Breaker and the other's boss if you can?
    My party on Jin'Rokh taking tons of dmg and die all the time, what i can do?

Peace and gz :)
    dont stand in the pool.

bump for 9m solo heal first 2 bosses.

First 12