1. WoD is available for download

https://www.warmane.com/download

I did not check myself if it acutally DOES something, but you can atleast select WoD :)

2. https://www.warmane.com/download

I did not check myself if it acutally DOES something, but you can atleast select WoD :)
    "No download available for the selected client."

3. It's there since the warmane introduction.. no link attached to it yet.

4. So, is there any information pertaining to what exactly is happening with a possible WoD realm? I would not think they would post info on it yet and not have plans for it. Curiosity and all.

5. "Additionally, we are thrilled to announce launch date of Hellscream, a Warlords of Draenor Public Test realm is set to launch on March 25, 2015."

6. wod

so today is 26 march ... no news from wod realm?!?!? I wish wod coming soon :((

7. I'm astounded that Molten/Warmane is working to be on the same expansion as retail.

That's a ****ing grand venture right there. Props for the effort.

8. I'm astounded that Molten/Warmane is working to be on the same expansion as retail.

That's a ****ing grand venture right there. Props for the effort.
    Maybe, maybe not, they did it with MoP tho'

9. Maybe, maybe not, they did it with MoP tho'
    And as we can see, that turned out to be a marvelous move.

10. Too bad it is not ready for download... didnt check if it worked myself ;)
    Anyway, here we are again. Empty words, broken "promises". No WoD on march 25 2015 (according to website time). Not even a single **** given by the staff. Radiosilence is all.

11. I'd give information on the matter if I had it, but I don't have any to give. My apologies. I'll let people know as soon as I find out what's up with it.

12. Probably not worth releasing yet. I'm not sure why you even want to release WoD before Blizzard switches to next expansions and you can start from latest patch. + Those devs that are supposed to do WoD could help the ones on WotLK/Cata/MoP thus making them work even faster.

WoD is good expansions I agree, but it's kinda a mess on Blizzard as well on these patch, I'm not sure what would it become of it here :P

13. I'd give information on the matter if I had it, but I don't have any to give. My apologies. I'll let people know as soon as I find out what's up with it.
    Thanks sapphire, I understand that people without information won't tell things. Obviously to avoid spreading wrong information.
    But it saddens me that people like Kaer or Malaco didn't say a word.

I hope you'll get some info soon so you can share it :)

14. Ok look...everybody just chill out. Here's what I think has happened (although it may be wrong)
    They decided to bring WOD and they set a launch date. After a while they figured out they couldn't manage it and it's too much for them to handle which they are not to be blamed for it (**** happens right?)
    So no updates = We couldn't do it and we don't wanna admit it so just get it and forget it . Which seems
    completely natural to me on the account that they already have tons of stuff to work on .

15. Ok look...everybody just chill out. Here's what I think has happened (although it may be wrong)
    They decided to bring WOD and they set a launch date. After a while they figured out they couldn't manage it and it's too much for them to handle which they are not to be blamed for it (**** happens right?)
    So no updates = We couldn't do it and we don't wanna admit it so just get it and forget it . Which seems
    completely natural to me on the account that they already have tons of stuff to work on .
    Agreed that they should not even be busy with WoD because they have tons of stuff to work on for now (and atleast 2 years more). But I do not agree on the part that they would just not admit it.

Why would they not admit they couldn't make it? Better than keeping some exited players waiting (I notice there are not much people exited hahaha, I might only give it a try and report some very basic stuff, but have not intention of really playing it either).

12 Last