1. Agreed that they should not even be busy with WoD because they have tons of stuff to work on for now (and atleast 2 years more). But I do not agree on the part that they would just not admit it.

Why would they not admit they couldn't make it? Better than keeping some exited players waiting (I notice there are not much people exited hahaha, I might only give it a try and report some very basic stuff, but have not intention of really playing it either).
    Well, maybe they decide to come clean about it soon.
    BTW I just noticed that the woman in your profile picture looks very beautiful (just my humble opinion :) )

2. Well, maybe they decide to come clean about it soon.
    BTW I just noticed that the woman in your profile picture looks very beautiful (just my humble opinion :) )
    I hope so ;) really curious about what is behind the scenes.... (I always am).

The woman in my profile picture is Charlotte Wessels, vocalist of Delain (dutch symphonic metal ^^) And yes, she is very beautiful :) in real life aswell! saw the band live, they are amazing :D

3. The launch of the WoD realm was postponed due to some changes in regards to which patch it will be on.

We do have the intention to release it but I'm afraid we don't have an exact ETA at the moment. We're grateful for the interest shown in the actual release though.

4. The launch of the WoD realm was postponed due to some changes in regards to which patch it will be on.

We do have the intention to release it but I'm afraid we don't have an exact ETA at the moment. We're grateful for the interest shown in the actual release though.
    Thank you! All we wanted was some official post about it. Much appreciated :)

First 12