1. Disc priest 4.3.4 pve

BEFORE ANYONE SAYS THAT THIS IS NOT MY GUIDE I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I FOUND THIS ON MOLTEN FORUMS POSTED BY SOMEONE ELSE I AM JUT POSTING THE ENGLISH VERSION I DONT KNW WHICH LANGUAGE THIS WAS IN http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....25153?t=225153 JUST POSTING IN ENGLISH VERSION TO HELP OTHERS

Discipline Priest PVE Guide by Armonia (4.3.4)
    In this guide shows you the:
    Stats
    Gear
    Gems
    Enchants
    Talent Tree
    Glyphs
    Healing
    Professions
    Addons

the Discipline Priest for PVE, which I prefer, and I have chosen. (Natural and you can do whatever you want changes)

For Healers THERE IS NO ROTATION.

Stats:

First of all, the priorities are:

Intellect> Spirit> Haste> Mastery> Critical

With very good gear the Intellect should be ~ 5500 +
    The Spirit is depending how much confidence we have in our abilities. A great cap for Spirit is ~ 2300 +
    To Haste must be within ~ 10% +
    And Mastery in ~ 10% +

Gear:

Head: Cowl of Dying Light
    Neck: Firemind Pendant
    Shoulder: Mantle of Dying Light
    Back: Flowing Flamewrath Cape
    Chest: Robes of Dying Light
    Wrist: Bracers of the Black Dream
    Hands: Handwraps of Dying Light
    Waist: Vestal's Irrepressible Girdle
    Legs: Legwraps of Dying Light
    Feet: Splinterfoot Sandals
    Finger 1: Quicksilver Signet of the Avengers
    Finger 2: Soothing Brimstone Circle
    Trinket 1: Darkmoon Card: Tsunami
    Trinket 2: Fiery Quintessence
    Wand: Scorchvine Wand

Main Hand: Incineratus
    Off Hand: Scepter of Ice

Staff: Legacy of Arlokk

Gems:

Meta: Ember Shadowspirit Diamond
    Red: Brilliant Inferno Ruby, Artful Ember Topaz
    Blue: Sparkling Ocean Sapphire, Purified Demonseye
    Yellow: Reckless Ember Topaz, Zen Dream Emerald

Enchants:

Head: Arcanum of Hyjal
    Back: Greater Intellect or even better if there Tailoring Darkglow Embroidery
    Chest: Enchant Chest - Peerless Stats
    Wrist: Enchant Bracer - Exceptional Spirit
    Hands: Enchant Gloves - Haste
    Legs: Powerful Ghostly Spellthread or if there Tailoring Sanctified Spellthread
    Feet: Greater Spirit
    Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Power Torrent
    Off-hand: Enchant Off-Hand - Superior Intellect

Talent Tree: (34/7/0)

(In bold I have the MUST - HAVE Talents and Glyphs - if you want to change something)

Discipline (34):

Improved Power Word: Shield (2/2) - Increases the damage you absorb shield by 20%.
    Twin Disciplines (3/3) - Increases the Holy damage and Healing by 6%.
    Mental Agility (3/3) - Reduces the mana cost of instant cast spells by 10%.
    Evangelism (2/2) - Increases the damage of Smite, Holy Fire and Penance by 4% and reduces the mana cost by 6%.
    Archangel (1/1) - Returns 1% of mana and increases healing by 3% for each stack (reaches 5 stack).
    Soul Warding (2/2) - Reduces the cd of Power Word: Shield by 2sec.
    Renewed Hope (2/2) - Increases the crit chance of Flash Heal, Greater Heal, Heal and Penance by 10% in target having Weakened Soul or Grace on them.
    Power Infusion (1/1) - Increases the spell casting by 20% and reduces the mana cost by 20%.
    Atonement (2/2) - The Smite and Holy Fire, healaroun a friendly target within 15yards from the enemy target, equal to 100% of the damage caused.
    Inner Focus (1/1) - Reduces the mana cost of Flash Heal, Binding Heal, Greater Heal or Prayer of Healing by 100% and increases crit chance by 25%.
    Rapture (3/3) - When the Power Word: Shield is completely absorbed or has been dispelled, returned 7% of total mana.
    Borrowed Time (2/2) - Gives 14% spell haste after each Power Word: Shield.
    Strength of Soul (2/2) - When healaroume with Heal, Greater Heal and Flash Heal, the Weakened Soul reduced by 4sec when castaroume Inner Focus have immune to Silence, Interrupt and Dispel effects for 5sec.
    Divine Aegis (3/3) - The critical Heal and Heal all the Prayer of Healing, creating a shield to the target, which absorbs 30% damage of total heal.
    Pain Suppression (1/1) - Reduces the target's threat by 5% and damage by 40%.
    Train of Thought (1/2) - 50% chance when healaroume with Greater Heal to reduce the cd of Inner Focus when 5sec and 50% chance when doing damage with Smite to reduce the cd of Penance during 0,5sec.
    Grace (2/2) - The Flash Heal, Greater Heal, Heal and Penance increase the healing on target by 8%.
    Power Word: Barrier (1/1) - Creates a shield in place of the target, which reduces the damage of those who are inside the shield by 25%. The spellcasting what is inside the shield, not interrupt from damage.
    Holy (7):

Empowered Healing (3/3) - Increases the heal of Flash Heal, Heal, Binding Heal and Greater Heal 15%.
    Divine Fury (3/3) - Reduces the casting of Smite, Holy Fire, Heal and Greater Heal by 0,5sec.
    Desperate Prayer (1/1) - Healarei inplace 30% of the life of the caster.

Glyphs:

Prime:
    Glyph of Penance - Reduces the cd of Penance during 2sec.
    Glyph of Power Word: Barrier - Increases incoming healing by 10%.
    Glyph of Power Word: Shield - The Shield also healarei the target by 20% of its absorption.

Major:
    Glyph of Desperation - Allows Pain Suppression to castaretai while the caster is to stun.
    Glyph of Prayer of Mending - The first charge of Prayer of Mending healarei the target by 60% above
    Glyph of Smite - The Smite do 20% more damage to targets who have over the Holy Fire.

Minor:
    Glyph of Shadowfiend - Reimbursable 5% of total mana of caster when the Shadowfiend dies from damage.
    Glyph of Fading - Reduces the mana cost of Fade 30%.
    Glyph of Fortitude - Reduces the mana cost of Power Word: Fortitude by 50%.

or
    Glyph of Levitate - The Levitate do not need reagent.

Healing:

These are the Healing board:

Power Word: Shield: ALWAYS use it for the beginning of a fight - in the tank. (If there is the glyph for the shield, also healarei the target when to put on it.)
    Prayer of Mending: ALL ALL but the beginning of a fight - It is very helpful in 99% of cases.
    Holy Fire (attack): The castaro to a target and automatically healarei party members equal to 100% of the damage suffered.
    Smite (attack): The castaro to a target and automatically healarei party members equal to 100% of the damage suffered. (Usually after the Holy Fire - question the Glyph which gives 20% crit in Smite if it already exists in the target Holy Fire.)
    Greater Heal: Very good and strong heal, with enough mana cost unfortunately. I use it almost constantly when my target is below 70% life.
    Penance: Medium heal with low mana cost. Use when eating my target damage and must healaro very quickly a medium amount damage.
    Renew: HoT heal with medial mana cost, useful in situations where the target eat damage over time.
    Flash Heal: Quick and medium amount heal with high mana cost but salutary Where should the target be healaristei VERY VERY quickly. This is used when the target my eating much damage and can not keep healaro with Greater Heal.
    Binding Heal: quickly and with a medium amount heal, the Binding Heal healarei the target and the caster simultaneously. Use when and target and I we eat enough damage, and there is no time to castaro Greater Heal.
    Divine Hymn: AOE heal with high mana cost yet high healing. The used when all the target I eat mass-very high damage.
    Prayer of Healing: AOE heal with high mana cost and low healing, but salvation in many cases. Use when my target eat mass-little damage.

And finally my favorite and in my opinion the BEST spell that can be obtained from talent, is:
    Desperate Prayer: Healarei 60% of the life of caster INSTANTLY. Do not say anything else.

Professions:

Tailoring: Very good for Embroideries
    Enchanting: because they are made easily and quickly enchant and above all CHEAP!

Addons:

Healbot - Great addon for healers.
    Recount - keeps the healing and the damage that has made the group.
    Deadly Boss Mods - scheduled and information about the boss in normal / heroics / raids.

And one last information about you that you say that the Discipline is not for PVE:

I can! You can;

2. This is the most stupidest piece of **** I've ever seen in my life.