1. Took you pretty long to realise some things Mara

2. We just need the old Off-Topic **** posters back. FAM HAS TO REUNITE.

3. Circlejerking is very prominent in this subsection I learned that it was hard to get into new forum community because of this as a result I ended up being stuck in this forum for a while. It's nice to have old posters back but it shouldn't hinder newbies to join the community

4. @OP I completely agree with you. Germany totally sucks. It's good to see fellow germany haters.

5. Coming from a guy who has a really weird fetish involving animals/animalsuits.
    HAHA, He wants a "serious" discussion in a gaming forum's OFF TOPIC section whilst having a signature linking to questionable content.

He's not even trying to hide anything, it's just there, his "gay" husbandos.

I hope no homosexuals get offended by this.

6. hi

am sirius,discus golbal warning, Big proplem.

Thx

7. Circlejerking is very prominent in this subsection I learned that it was hard to get into new forum community because of this as a result I ended up being stuck in this forum for a while. It's nice to have old posters back but it shouldn't hinder newbies to join the community
    I was a forum lurker years ago, reading all the cringeworthy stories off-topic had to offer with hope I would one day be accepted.

I remember first 'joining' the 'off-topic gang' various comments came my way such as "who the **** are you?".

This would make your typical weak hearted internet user back away from the Molten life, but this did not faze me and I became the massively successful keyboard warrior I am today.

Short in short we aren't exactly welcoming.

8. Just last week you were posting about your furry fetishes and thought of Jyx and Grace making out.
    I have a pretty low opinion about furries in general, but I wouldn't mind watching Jyx and Grace make out, and how it develops from there.

And...
    We just need the old Off-Topic **** posters back. FAM HAS TO REUNITE.
    ... no, we don't, unless their posture actually changed. But I guess the whole point of having them back is the posture that would unerringly get them on an extended leave again, no?

9. Let's just make it clear. It's an "Off-Topic" section of the forum, it exists for a reason, to write anything that's off-topic, random to be precise. Yes, a few of us might just use the thread "Share something pointless about your life" as a chat - discussion thread but that's the point of it. That's why the "Off-Topic" exists. Think of it as a random chat section. If you want a serious discussion go visit the "General discussion" or the "Specific discussion" section. There is no point in closing threads in the "Off-Topic" section, it's there for a reason, it's just that it's the most active, as we chat a lot in it, and you'd wish to switch that attention away to the other sections. But there is no need for that, and you have no right to suggest such a thing. Good day.

10. We just need the old Off-Topic **** posters back. FAM HAS TO REUNITE.
    I don't think that's gonna fix the problem.
    It'll definitely help the situation but it won't completely fix it in my opinion.

11. We Molten players are a bunch of no life jerks who spend nights playing the most addictive game ever and donate hundreds of dollars in pixels. How could such people possibly have a serious conversation between themselves unless it's about bullsheet ? :'3
    Do not EVEN think on closing "Share something pointless" thread, I'm just starting to discover it after 4 whole years and it's fuking awesome ! :'D Yes, it's a chatbox... and what of it ?

12. but I wouldn't mind watching Jyx and Grace make out, and how it develops from there.
    Beats my fanfic.

13. I have a pretty low opinion about furries in general, but I wouldn't mind watching Jyx and Grace make out, and how it develops from there.
    Science, right?

14. Do not EVEN think on closing "Share something pointless" thread, I'm just starting to discover it after 4 whole years and it's fuking awesome !
    You've been here back when Off-Topic was at it's peak, It's unlikely that is the case. Back then, I've never contributed anything substantial in that regard but ever since I started joining other community forums, I've learned that they work completely opposite from what molten wow forum is. They're open to topic such as religion, politics, social injustice and these threads always end up well with everyone in mutual agreement or in good faith. It cultivates a community of people with rational/mature thinking and filters ****posters in this forum. I know... This is a forum of gamers spending hundreds on pixels but are you saying that this is generally what gamers are? Simple minded beings? I beg to prove that wrong.
    I was a forum lurker years ago, reading all the cringeworthy stories off-topic had to offer with hope I would one day be accepted.

I remember first 'joining' the 'off-topic gang' various comments came my way such as "who the **** are you?".

This would make your typical weak hearted internet user back away from the Molten life, but this did not faze me and I became the massively successful keyboard warrior I am today.

Short in short we aren't exactly welcoming.
    You were a forced to be reckoned with back then. I used to enjoy your edgy disposition towards others. It's like mahati reincarnated. I wonder why that changed. Surely you didn't get banned enough to change that. I know you're better than that

First 1234 Last