1. Science, right?
    There would be friction involved, yes.

2. You've been here back when Off-Topic was at it's peak, It's unlikely that is the case. Back then, I've never contributed anything substantial in that regard but ever since I started joining other community forums, I've learned that they work completely opposite from what molten wow forum is. They're open to topic such as religion, politics, social injustice and these threads always end up well with everyone in mutual agreement or in good faith. It cultivates a community of people with rational/mature thinking and filters ****posters in this forum. I know... This is a forum of gamers spending hundreds on pixels but are you saying that this is generally what gamers are? Simple minded beings? I beg to prove that wrong.

You were a forced to be reckoned with back then. I used to enjoy your edgy disposition towards others. It's like mahati reincarnated. I wonder why that changed. Surely you didn't get banned enough to change that. I know you're better than that
    Look at this judgmental *** dude lauding other forums. You're welcome - no, encouraged - to go and stay there if your attitude is gonna be "lol normies with their normie chats". You sound so arrogant and condescending that I'm amazed you can stand on your ivory throne and not realize just how you sound. Good riddance.

There would be friction involved, yes.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. The off-topic section can be replced by a chatbox since its always the same 5 guys talking to eachother on a public area.

Not saying its not fun, just how it looks.

Plus on general discussion or on the other sub-forums the modding is sometimes far too subjective to encourage proper discussions. Mods post an answer to the thread and then close it without room to reply or counter-argue them.

But I guess forums are less of a ****fest than they used to be at least.

4. What more do you expect from an online forum?

Your points are valid, but if you want more 'quality' threads with more discussion, what's stopping you, and anyone else, from making them?

Despite the fact that threads get derailed in this section rather quickly, if you come up with a good and interesting topic, it may just stick around.

5. Look at this judgmental *** dude lauding other forums. You're welcome - no, encouraged - to go and stay there if your attitude is gonna be "lol normies with their normie chats". You sound so arrogant and condescending that I'm amazed you can stand on your ivory throne and not realize just how you sound. Good riddance.
    Hmm.. I wonder which part of my post merit such rage fueled respond but I'm past that bait. You'll have to forgive me... I can't feel insulted.

6. Hmm.. I wonder which part of my post merit such rage fueled respond but I'm past that bait. You'll have to forgive me... I can't feel insulted.
    It's really just disappointment.

7. Hmm.. I wonder which part of my post merit such rage fueled respond but I'm past that bait. You'll have to forgive me... I can't feel insulted.
    Well, judging from your personal hobbies, I know you can't.

8. I know... This is a forum of gamers spending hundreds on pixels but are you saying that this is generally what gamers are? Simple minded beings? I beg to prove that wrong.
    Players in general ? Read well, bro, I'm talking, once again, about "the bunch of no life jerks who spend nights playing the most addictive game ever and donate hundreds of dollars in pixels" (so good to say it :3), who reprents a particular category of players, but still a category from whom you can't expect much (my opinion). Don't confound "player" with "no life", there's a huge gap between the two.
    That said, if people don't want to discuss about your favorit subjects, it's their business anyway, no matter if they're "simple minded" or not. Personally, I play WoW or come to this forum when I'm tired of working/studying, when I want some rest, and it feels good to do something less serious. You wanna talk about politics, science and this kind of stuff ? It's not a bad thing, but if you find yourself at the wrong place (not to say with the wrong people), then just go look somewhere else :'D
    Why oblige people to follow you in your ideas ? You may be simply suggesting than obliging, but you really look like you don't (for me).

9. There would be friction involved, yes.
    I don't know, I'll watch and tell you when I find out.

10. I don't know, I'll watch and tell you when I find out.
    No, you aren't invited to watch the presence of friction.

11. You may be simply suggesting than obliging, but you really look like you don't (for me).
    Of course this all is up to people if they wish to take this route. As I've stated, I'm unsure if locking the thread will do any good. Besides it's most likely that a new mega thread will crop up.

I always used that threads whenever I had small things that urked me or small things that I was happy about that I didn't feel were worth making a thread for.
    But I don't deny that there have been times where I just felt lazy so instead writing out a big thread I just threw down one cheap small post there and called it a day XD

The content of the thread doesn't have to be about hot button subjects like politics or religion. It can be things that comes up on your mind (Like amunini's thread about doctors)

12. You were a forced to be reckoned with back then. I used to enjoy your edgy disposition towards others. It's like mahati reincarnated. I wonder why that changed. Surely you didn't get banned enough to change that. I know you're better than that
    You've made me seriously think, you're true in the essence I'm a shadow of my former self.

The reason I changed is simple. I became too buddy-buddy, making it personal and lost the edge I had.

How to get that back, who knows? Perhaps it's time to draw the curtain.

13. Spoiler: Show
    Come on, guys, it's just a forum...
    You really look like you don't have any other business in your lives.

14. You've made me seriously think, you're true in the essence I'm a shadow of my former self.

The reason I changed is simple. I became too buddy-buddy, making it personal and lost the edge I had.

How to get that back, who knows? Perhaps it's time to draw the curtain.
    Baby please don't leave me.

First 1234 Last