1. Former Molten player looking for a new home.

I've played in the server a couple of years ago, it was before cataclysm launch on the server. I've played most of my time on the WotLK and then some on cataclysm when it was launch in the server.

Soo.. how's the expansions? Least bugs? Least downtime? Good community?

Since I've been a player on WotLK and Cataclysm, I think I have a fair bit of information on how the servers would be like compared to MoP and WoD or not since the community went through into a serious crisis that erased majority of the server's data.

Question about accounts. I can't seem to log-in into my account? I got a donor account with a fair bit of amount of coins. I was able to save it, I think, when I first heard what happened to the server by typing in your forum account or something.

Where can I get info regarding my account?

Thanks!

2. Ignore MoP completely, waste of time.

Cata is well... if you liked it before you'll like it now as well since there's more stuff to do than 2 or so years ago. I honestly didn't play it that much.
    WotLK is still the best, least bugs, everything except Eye of Eternity is open and mostly working (except afaik some parts of Ulduar a bit), seems like they'll start fixing bugs on it regularly now so it's most worth playing.

3. Ignore MoP completely, waste of time.

Cata is well... if you liked it before you'll like it now as well since there's more stuff to do than 2 or so years ago. I honestly didn't play it that much.
    WotLK is still the best, least bugs, everything except Eye of Eternity is open and mostly working (except afaik some parts of Ulduar a bit), seems like they'll start fixing bugs on it regularly now so it's most worth playing.
    Thanks for helping an old timer here. :)

I guess I'll try out cataclysm again. I've done almost everything to be done on WotLK except 25 man heroic ICC or I can also try to do it this time? Hmmm...

How about the accounts? I seem to fail to find a quide on what to do or what happened to the accounts. Can you share a link to the post regarding accounts if you don't mind? :)

Thank you very much.

4. Here you can retrive your account: CLICK ME.
    Thank you very much sir! :)