1. Actually nobody knows if Sanctified Wrath should bypass resil or no. My assumption is as well that it shouldn't, but there's no actual proof!
    On other hand, resil is just fine. The bugged things are spells. Like 1-2 updates ago Mind Flay got fixed with an explanation "it was completely ignoring resilience". That pretty much explains a lot, bet there's a lot spells doing same thing.
    Edited: April 19, 2015

2. I was about to create a subject about it.

Something really dont work about resillience and it benifits mostly melee class specialy Hunters, Rets, Wars as far as i saw.

Whether i run with 0 ( when i test with pve gear ) or 1000 or 1300 ( when i use the trinket even as human ) i take THE SAME AMOUNT of damage. it's like this :: 5k 5k 12k ( hard crit ) and i dont even mention DK pets.
    I also notice that at same gs, melee class deal damage way more harder than caster in arena or at . too beat them proprely you have to outplayed and outgear them.
    I've met green gear Hunter who just chain 4k damage on my warlock with 1300 resi in WSG, killed him but had to change pets and use hs for heal etc..

3. It has been said 1000 times so let's make it 1001. Simple compare let's say 1200 resilience in ragnaros/deathwing to AT/blackrock same chars with same trinkets everything the same. Trust me on this one you will see a big difference !

4. GM give me .add command on all realms, so I can do tests, por favor.

5. Looking at the bugtracker activity, there have been no fixes to anything related to PvP.

All I need is a long list of NPC and Quest updates on the changelog... Sorry it's been months since they said they would import AT fixes. This is too slow.

6. Looking at the bugtracker activity, there have been no fixes to anything related to PvP.

All I need is a long list of NPC and Quest updates on the changelog... Sorry it's been months since they said they would import AT fixes. This is too slow.
    At least they are doing *something*, which is a huge improvement over what was happening before they lost the game world databases.

7. At least they are doing *something*
    Nah, they might as well be doing nothing at all. Do these NPC fixes improve or affect the experience of me or any one else playing on Warmane? I highly doubt it..

What we are desperately asking for is the fixes that were promised us from AT (that never came). Some did, but most stuff got broken.

I see that they are constantly working on spell fixes etc. on other realms like MoP...? Meanwhile the most popular realm (WoTLK) doesn't receive any attention at all for meaningful fixes.

Yeah.. it has now been months since the Moltdown, we still are awaiting promised fixes. Yet it is obvious the limited resources are being directed elsewhere..

What a farce.

8. Meanwhile the most popular realm (WoTLK) doesn't receive any attention at all for meaningful fixes.
    Aoe spells dont hit through textures anymore. Thats definitely a meaningful fix for PvP !

9. We are constantly working on both improvements of PvP and PvE.
    The bugtracker will naturally be flooded with NPC reports since every broken NPC gets its own report, this is why it may look like PvE is receiving more attention.

Since class / spell fixes affect both PvE and PvP and generally have a higher impact on the gameplay, they are however prioritised.

Regarding the original topic: I'm going to test resilience rating again along with other spell fixes.
    If you have any further information regarding resilience issues, feel free to post them on the bugtracker or personally message me :)

10. My abilities get reduced by the exact percentage it says for resilience compared to 0 resilience. What exactly is broken about that?

11. The only point regarding resilience not working that you really argue for would be whether resilience should reduce critical strikes additively or multiplicatively.

Currently if you get struck by a critical, say 10k geybolt vs 10% normal dmg reduc/10% crit dmg reduc, you'll receive:

10,000 - (0.1 x 10000) = 9000 // The critical get reduced in the first step by 10%, then the result gets reduced in the second step by another 10%.
    9000 - (0.1 x 9000) = 8100 // Received damage. This is what you'd get hit for in-game if you had enough resilience to reduce incoming dmg by 10% and critical dmg by 10%.

Versus

10000 - [(0.1 + 0.1) x 10000] = 8000 // You'd get hit for this much if the calculation were to occur in a single step, that is, 10% normal reduc + 10% crit reduc = 20%.

12. Once again, resilience is working. It's been tested - crit reduction, damage reduction - it's all fine.

The bugged things are spells or some of them - completely or partially ignoring resil reductions.

You all saw few weeks ago a priest fix on Mind Flay. What was fixed? Mind Flay was completely ignoring resil. Bet there's 50 other spells doing the same or at least until some point.

First 12