1. A story-based leveling series!

So i've started doing a "Let's play" of WoW, focussing on story. This probably only interests a small amount of people but it's something i've been wanting to do for a while. It'd mean a lot to me if you'd like to check it out some time, it's a fun project!

Critique is welcome ofcourse. I'm still experimenting a bit with export settings and audio levels and such, so my apologies for any oddities.

Episode one is in 30 fps, but everything after that is in 60 fps, because pc gaming.. right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj4MTTIBP-U

(Somehow a [YT] doesn't want to work)

2. It's been a while, and we're at the 12th episode already!
    The feedback I get is very positive, so don't expect me to stop any time soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEzx...2iIiZ8_hjC0xXQ

3. The feedback I get is very positive, so don't expect me to stop any time soon.
    Bad or good feedback, never give up what you love doing! :) There are always going to be people spitting on you and ones that love you for the way you do things.

4. Amen brother/sister!
    I wouldn't stop regardless, but I am open to suggestions ofcourse.

5. Amen brother/sister!
    I wouldn't stop regardless, but I am open to suggestions ofcourse.
    That's what I wanted to hear, because I said it from experience. A lot of ppl will try to drag you down, because of all sorts of reasons, but don't allow it. In fact I like a lot such commentary walkthroughs, 'shorties'. Also after watching you, I feel the need to see more, and that makes me interested in seeing more and the development you go through.

I don't even want to suggest, because I believe in self-invention. You can always make up something, make experiments and see what is being liked and what isn't. At least that's my way.

I am sad about it, because instead some people to help you reach the goal you're trying to achieve, they do the opposite (by ignoring, hating, being jealous and other reasons), but that's what we 'humans' are, some selfish 'mother****ers'.

Keep up the great work!

6. That's what I wanted to hear, because I said it from experience. A lot of ppl will try to drag you down, because of all sorts of reasons, but don't allow it. In fact I like a lot such commentary walkthroughs, 'shorties'. Also after watching you, I feel the need to see more, and that makes me interested in seeing more and the development you go through.

I don't even want to suggest, because I believe in self-invention. You can always make up something, make experiments and see what is being liked and what isn't. At least that's my way.

I am sad about it, because instead some people to help you reach the goal you're trying to achieve, they do the opposite (by ignoring, hating, being jealous and other reasons), but that's what we 'humans' are, some selfish 'mother****ers'.

Keep up the great work!
    Wise words!
    Here, have a video! :p

World of Warcraft - Horde [Part 14] - Darsok's Outpost!
    http://youtu.be/dNwqdFPbhPU

vesel
    I love it pls keep it going

8. I love it pls keep it going
    Glad to hear that!
    The episodes will be rolling out (mostly) daily!

9. Schedule update!

So sadly I going from daily uploads to an upload every other day.
    Rendering takes a bit too much time at the moment, and in that time I can't work on school and such.
    So yeah, less frequent episodes, but that doesn't make them less fun!

123 Last