1. 'proper therapy' doesn't do jack ****. You think the person on the other side of the room gives a **** about why you want to kill yourself? You are the only person who understands how you feel and some ******* looking for a paycheck isn't going to help you when you truly want to end your life. I'm agnostic but when I was with my first guild back when I first started, my guildees were very religious and them praying did help me feel better when I was suicidal.
    If therapists are as profit-driven as you say they are, by not caring and letting someone kill themselves, they then lose a source of income for that paycheck. Whether or not they truly give a damn is irrelevant, so long as they either help you out or pretend to care, you benefit and they benefit from the money; they have an incentive to help. Not to mention that there are people who actually are therapists because they care. Therapy is only effective if you believe in it is, and the same goes with religion. If your belief in a God makes you feel better, that's great for you, but everyone is entitled to their own set of beliefs. I'm a secular humanist but I respect everyone's right to belief, no matter how convoluted or *****ic that belief may be, after all, it is all subjective.

2. Hey bro, I've been dealing with the exact same thing for the last 4 years. It really is hard to talk about since you have so many expectations to live up to from the ppl around you. I also had many suicidal thoughts, and was severely depressed, but the feeling of burdening family and friends with the grief stopped me. What really helped me was being able to talk about it with some1 (my counselor and psychologist, later on a friend or 2). Family really didn't help me as they would all down talk the situation as me being dramatic (The reason to that really is because they were able to get through their own stress and then start looking down on it, so I don't blame them), so it's hard to talk to family. So my suggestion is just find a friend that really cares, a psychologist (not psychiatrist cuz all they do is give you meds), and just talk. Being able to share your feelings help.

Additionally, doing a sport or a favorite hobby can help. I started dancing, golf, cycling, and a martial art.

3. Well this should teach you not to get medical advice from some one holding a doctorate in theology.

50% chance of anything that cannot be proved existing... OK let's stick our heads into this portal thinking pseudo logic and see which orifice it ends up in:

Let us define an infinite series where X is the number in the series:

Unprovable infinite penguin number X of the blazing destruction of everything if any other impossible to prove thing exists when you die.

Since there are infinitely many penguins, the blazing destruction of everything tends towards a certainty on any death, as such, the fact that the blazing destruction of everything has yet to occur means there is either only one infinite penguin or there are no infinite penguins.

Since everything has not been destroyed yet there must be one or zero infinite penguins. It is infinitely more likely that exactly one infinite penguin exists than none at all.

Thus the existence of a single infinite penguin is infinitely more likely than that of any one of a finite number of gods.

That or maybe (ridiculous as it may sound) the chance of any made up unprovable bull**** existing is not actually 50%.

P.S.
    Originally Posted by Bertrand Russel
    Many orthodox people speak as though it were the business of sceptics to disprove received dogmas rather than of dogmatists to prove them. This is, of course, a mistake. If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense. If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time.

4. This triple post was brought to you by...

5. I feel sorry for his internet connection :C

6. I feel sorry for his internet connection :C
    Must be Comcast.

7. Must be Comcast.
    I blame this instead

WARNING: content in link may be inappropriate to some viewer's eyes. Viewer discretion is advised.

8. I blame this instead

WARNING: content in link may be inappropriate to some viewer's eyes. Viewer discretion is advised.
    wtf women with their clothes off, this #triggers me.

9. Additionally, doing a sport or a favorite hobby can help. I started dancing, golf, cycling, and a martial art.
    <<<---THIS

finding a hobby,i mean real hobby where you actually need to move your whole body,can be a really big help in these situations

10. what's the next best thing after the doctor thing fails? talk it out to the molten community..:D

First 12