1. This video thrumps even those stupid japanese commercials, i think if u ever decide to move to japan u'll have a successful carer as a commercial director. Other then that, gg on killing the city bosses which in the end no1 cares to defend. Peace out.
    Noone has any right to dislike this masterpiece. I don't even know anyone in Pokemonz but the editing and imagination here is unreal :p

2. well done. it was a work of art .it made my day.:D

3. well done. it was a work of art .it made my day.:D
    Thank you. Our friend did good job.
    Ofc we do a lot of funny things :)

4. lol i love garosh part when he transform

5. Hello dear Warmane community!

We present to you a new video that our dear Officer and friend Molestia made.

[YT]Rbs71rd1hVw[/YT]

For more info visite http://pokemonz.shivtr.com/
    Hehehe good video guys! :D

6. Nicely made video. Some skills right there.

7. Wow really nice and fun to watch, good job!

8. Alliance love, so strong on forums. Which makes it quite interesting for me.

9. i don't really like the video much honestly. some is good, but most is unoriginal, in fact it's just clips that other people have made strung into 1. it's not a bad video at all though, and i'm certain the videos will improve so keep it up <3 and yea, i agree that it's nice to see some ally doing the same thing. bloodlust shouldn't have all the fun :D

10. i don't really like the video much honestly. some is good, but most is unoriginal, in fact it's just clips that other people have made strung into 1. it's not a bad video at all though, and i'm certain the videos will improve so keep it up <3 and yea, i agree that it's nice to see some ally doing the same thing. bloodlust shouldn't have all the fun :D
    Hhehe tnx i think.
    xD

11. WreCreW u were right, the ending is nice, its my favorite part

12. WreCreW u were right, the ending is nice, its my favorite part
    In fact its true, after massive lags in Orgrimmar we finished up with dc. And my personal butt had been kicked by angry resurrected hordes as I logged back :D

First 123 Last