1. <Bloodlust> LF: Guild Wars 40 vs 40

<BLOODLUST> Horde guild, is challenging/looking for a guild Horde or Alliance that has 40 members online during weekends ( 4-8 pm Server time ) for an Epic Guild Vs Guild 40 vs 40 bloodbath world PvP.

Rules:
    1. Strictly no player imports from other guilds just to fill up your numbers to 40.
    2. If Alliance, location will be Tanaris, engagement will be based on the exact server time agreed upon each round.
    3. If Horde, location will be the Gurubashi Arena, engagement will be based on the exact server time agreed upon each round.
    4. 10-20 minutes break each round, in order for each team to regroup and discuss strategies.
    5. Maximum of 3 Rounds, best of 3 will be considered the winner.
    6. No prizes, this is just for awesome fun.

If your guild is interested. A Guild Master or a representative of your guild should fill up and whisper me these details below.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Guild Name:
    Guild Master:
    Choose time of Availability (Weekends 4-8 pm ST):
    Time of Round 1 (ST 12 hour):
    Time of Round 2 (ST 12 hour):
    Time of Round 3 (ST 12 hour):
    --------------------------------------------------------------

2. world pvp is dead in mop since u deal much more dmg with pve gear cuz everyone has 70% resilience base

3. I sign up my guild for this. We won't get 40 players online but we can go 25v40 or whatever we have online.

Guild Name: and the Stealthed Rogues
    Guild Master: Rufus
    Choose time of Availability (Weekends 4-8 pm ST): Let's do it tomorrow, on Saturday, around 5pm. We can discuss the detailed time in game.
    Time of Round 1 (ST 12 hour): like i said, around 5pm

I will let my guildies know about this, when I come back home from work today and I will try to get as many people online as we can. Hopefully we get 30 to give you some challenge.

Will talk to you in game.

Cheers.

4. If I have time this weekend, you can count VV in (though we won't have 40 players I'm sure :P)

That said, it will be a very busy week/weekends (this and the next :/) so can't guarantee if I can make anything happen.

Will ask officers if they have time to make it though :)

5. I sign up my guild for this. We won't get 40 players online but we can go 25v40 or whatever we have online.

Guild Name: and the Stealthed Rogues
    Guild Master: Rufus
    Choose time of Availability (Weekends 4-8 pm ST): Let's do it tomorrow, on Saturday, around 5pm. We can discuss the detailed time in game.
    Time of Round 1 (ST 12 hour): like i said, around 5pm

I will let my guildies know about this, when I come back home from work today and I will try to get as many people online as we can. Hopefully we get 30 to give you some challenge.

Will talk to you in game.

Cheers.
    Declined, 40 vs 40 or no deal. Were not here to roflstomp a guild with a sure win.

6. Well, if you are scared, that's ok. You know very well that there are no more massive guilds on either side that would present some quality. You can try asking some leveling guilds as you didn't mention you want to fight vs 90 lvls. Perhaps there is some low level guild that will be on STV stage so they can visit gurubashi arena and fight your group.

You can also look for some massive guilds on ally side, but you are very well aware that all the good guilds have like 10-25 people online.

Maybe you are not here for roflstomping 20 people with your 40 or maybe you just dont want to lose against smaller group. Who knows.

7. Well, if you are scared, that's ok. You know very well that there are no more massive guilds on either side that would present some quality. You can try asking some leveling guilds as you didn't mention you want to fight vs 90 lvls. Perhaps there is some low level guild that will be on STV stage so they can visit gurubashi arena and fight your group.

You can also look for some massive guilds on ally side, but you are very well aware that all the good guilds have like 10-25 people online.

Maybe you are not here for roflstomping 20 people with your 40 or maybe you just dont want to lose against smaller group. Who knows.
    Alright, lets see where your extreme arrogance can bring you. But don't say you lost cuz you were 25.

8. Alright, lets see where your extreme arrogance can bring you. But don't say you lost cuz you were 25.
    Shouldn't you keep it fair? And just reduce your own numbers if enemy can't bring 40 people? 40 is quite a lot u kno...

9. Shouldn't you keep it fair? And just reduce your own numbers if enemy can't bring 40 people? 40 is quite a lot u kno...
    I declined at first. Then he forced me to accept. It's arrogance.

10. I declined at first. Then he forced me to accept. It's arrogance.
    No I don't mean decline it. I mean reduce your own numbers to get a fair battle :P. It's not easy for a guild to get 40 good members online at the same time.

11. No I don't mean decline it. I mean reduce your own numbers to get a fair battle :P. It's not easy for a guild to get 40 good members online at the same time.
    Then they are not qualified, easy as that.

12. Then they are not qualified, easy as that.
    I don't think the amount of members mean your qualified or not...but it's your game so yeah :)

13. Stealth rogues are just insecure on how strong Bloodlust has become in just a short span of time.

14. I can suggest something...since there will probably be 522 donors all should equip only tyranical gear and that will be pure pvp with equal players on both sides.
    :D

15. I can suggest something...since there will probably be 522 donors all should equip only tyranical gear and that will be pure pvp with equal players on both sides.
    :D
    Then you need to get full tyran gear even if u got grievious, spent gold on getting the gear correct...dont think thats a super idea ;p

12 Last