1. There are a few things that doesnt make any sense.

For example in a duel.
    First scenario:
    A Warrior attacks a hunter with bladestorm+sweeping strike and does 200k dmg to the hunter.
    Sweeping strike isnt triggered because there is only one target.

Second scenario:
    A Warrior attacks a hunter and his pet with bladestorm+sweeping strike and does 400k dmg to the hunter.
    Sweeping strike is triggered because there are 2 targets. In addition sweeping strike and opportunity strike will now chain proc and hit not only the pet but also the current target which is the hunter.

In the second scenario the warrior does with BS+SS twice as much dmg to the current target just because there is a second target staying close to the current target.
    Whats the logic here? So when the warr catch a enemy together with his minion the BS+SS will hit the current target for twice as much? I hardly believe that this is blizzlike...

I reported this and other things to the bug tracker and the dev just changed the bug description to "SS and OS should not chain proc from one another." and marked the bug as dismissed.
    I think he didnt even read the bug description...

2. Lets make a short list of only things that are confirmed or i tested personally :

Slam doing to much damage, CONFIRMED on bug tracker
    Spell reflection reflecting more then 1 GCD of spells of certain classes of spells(particulary frost spells), TESTED AND CONFIRMED
    Warriors able to charge or intervene out of BINDING SHOT, or out of Ring of Frost or IN Ring of Frost, without getting stunned or Frozen, CONFIRMED.
    Warriors bleeds doing more damage then intended, Tested and CONFIRMED
    Warriors able to unstealth invisible targets or stealthed using banners and Shout, CONFIRMED
    Warriors able to somehow get Second Wind work until they are 100% hp healed, Seen it before its rare but it happens...
    Warriors Second Wind healing more then intended no battle fatigue and heal reduction from poisons and such ...CONFIRMED
    Warriors able to stun hunters in deterrence, using stormbolt, CONFIRMED(ALso hunters cannot dismiss, resurrect, pets while in deterrence to get Roar of sacrifice again), etc..

Also warriors have 0 non-working talent or bad bug on their class right now....

I can't believe so many good bugs, can happen by luck, the class is fully fixed + good bugs AND everytimes another class as a talent that can counter warrior it miraculously gets bugged, exemple(smoke bomb only work offensively), They can charge out of binding shot(or smoke) area and no stun, Alter time is now bugged and can't be properly used to trick warriors, spell reflection reflecting multiple frost spells in a row, and the list go on and on, new bug after new bug all improving warriors easy mode and making harder for others to compete against warriors)

I can't believe this is luck, someone in the DEVs and or STAFF is corrupted to the warrior cause, in order for such a situation to happen, where everyone get NEW BAD BUGS helping warriors, and warriors get NEW GOOD BUGS ! helping em...

Seriously ridiculous...
    How's that tin foil hat suiting you? Anyways. "Warriors able to unstealth invisible targets or stealthed using banners and Shout, CONFIRMED" That's how it's supposed to work . The only bad thing is that it unstealths rogues with subterfuge instantly

3. How's that tin foil hat suiting you? Anyways. "Warriors able to unstealth invisible targets or stealthed using banners and Shout, CONFIRMED" That's how it's supposed to work . The only bad thing is that it unstealths rogues with subterfuge instantly
    You obviously dont know what your talking about find me a proof where it say that banner should unstealth rogues...Also only intimidating shout should unstealth rogue if in range, the other ones should NOT !...

4. You obviously dont know what your talking about find me a proof where it say that banner should unstealth rogues...Also only intimidating shout should unstealth rogue if in range, the other ones should NOT !...
    Mocking Banner should break stealth, don't throw stones glassy.

i also would like to add that the burden of proof lies on you and whoever is claiming it's broken, so show your facts.

5. How's that tin foil hat suiting you? Anyways. "Warriors able to unstealth invisible targets or stealthed using banners and Shout, CONFIRMED" That's how it's supposed to work . The only bad thing is that it unstealths rogues with subterfuge instantly
    nope not before 5.4.7 come out, in 5.4.2 mocking banner is ONLY PVE...

6. Warrior did almost as much healing as me playing resto druid

7. Warrior did almost as much healing as me playing resto druid
    i know, its ****ed up.

8. Warrior did almost as much healing as me playing resto druid
    I think it's time to fix that **** soon

9. It's almost impossible to kill a warrior with bugged SW in 1v1

10. Warrior did almost as much healing as me playing resto druid
    Holy cow, time to roll a warrior.

P.S. : Gotta love the multi-spell reflect bug too :D

WoWaW (World of Warriors at Warmane)

11. lol... time to disable the warrior class. being a warrior at this point is an exploit in itself lol

12. Behold! Like always people QQ about the strongest class :)
    Hell yeah second wind is strong, warrior isn't unkillable tho...
    Just to list it up:
    Can kill warriors:
    - Hunter (BM & MM)
    - Rogue (Combat)
    - Mage (frost)
    - Death Knight (frost & Unh)
    - Warrior (arms & Fury)
    - Druid (feral)

Having a struggle but not impossible:
    - Mage (fire)
    - Warlock (all)
    - Priest (shadow)
    - Monk

13. Behold! Like always people QQ about the strongest class :)
    Hell yeah second wind is strong, warrior isn't unkillable tho...
    <----- Here we can withness a warrior biased opinion, that farmed high raiting exploiting bugs allowing him to do more dmg then intended and to heal more then a Resto spec class on his own...

14. <----- Here we can withness a warrior biased opinion, that farmed high raiting exploiting bugs allowing him to do more dmg then intended and to heal more then a Resto spec class on his own...
    Also important to note every single report about second wind no healing reduction bug posted on bug tracker get instantly deleted...

15. Also important to note every single report about second wind no healing reduction bug posted on bug tracker get instantly deleted...
    maybe a mistake? post it again? if it happens again then it's pretty obvious..

as for the dude trying hard to defend.. or trolling I dont know at this point who can be this dumb but hey I find plenty of you at FW bg's on alliance side :D

First 1234 ... Last