1. Also important to note every single report about second wind no healing reduction bug posted on bug tracker get instantly deleted...
    Tinfoil is getting strong in this thread :D

2. Fed up!

Here is another great example of how BROKEN THIS ability is.

I freaking heal less in rated 10v10 bg than in 2v2 arena. THIS HAS TO STOP!!!

3. maybe a mistake? post it again? if it happens again then it's pretty obvious..

as for the dude trying hard to defend.. or trolling I dont know at this point who can be this dumb but hey I find plenty of you at FW bg's on alliance side :D
    Not a mistake, I just posted the issue on bug tracker and it got deleted in minutes

So developers just don't want to fix the issue, so they keep deleting it ... Lol

4. Not a mistake, I just posted the issue on bug tracker and it got deleted in minutes

So developers just don't want to fix the issue, so they keep deleting it ... Lol
    Developers are aware of the issue apparently iam just surprise they didn't roll back the commit, also the issue isn't connected to second wind directly the commit was a general fix to another skill that ended up somehow effecting SW unintentionally.

it's also worth mentioning that the healing amount is accurate outside of PVP, so it's not accurate to describe it as "broken"

5. Guys it's freaking bugged, i fought some warr in arena and i couldn't drop him below 100k hp for like 5-6 minutes due to his Second wind, now tell me that Spell works perfectly and i will find you and kill you

6. This bug completely destroys pvp playability, and I'm really really surprise that they can let this go on for more than a week. The entire ladder is screwed up as almost every comp is double warr. GMs kindly look into it, your server is unplayable until this is fixed.

7. any warrior team is literaly impossible if you are a healer/dps atm
    i fight a war rogue today rogue die fast but we can not kill war even when the map is at 60% reduce healing.

best part is he can not use his skills properly and still can nearly kill me from full life with all hots and barkskin in a few seconds while misusing his skills all while he is calling me op when he has more healing than a full healer spec with one of highest burst and sustained damage in the game.

even before the change when it was apparently "working as intended" was still reallyh ard to deal with and was significantly superior to any other classes defensive talent on that tier. look at how complete **** rogue cheat death is or dk 3 second absorb crap. even the weaker SW could keep a warrior alive for a long time. as a dps/healer vs a war team you pretty mcuh are forced to go on their partner first.

8. Developers are aware of the issue apparently iam just surprise they didn't roll back the commit, also the issue isn't connected to second wind directly the commit was a general fix to another skill that ended up somehow effecting SW unintentionally.

it's also worth mentioning that the healing amount is accurate outside of PVP, so it's not accurate to describe it as "broken"
    If they really are aware, why don't they post something relevent like a ETA, or at least confirming they are aware, cause this is just not fun, every time someone post it on bugtracker it is instantly deleted, no word from staff...

9. If they really are aware, why don't they post something relevent like a ETA, or at least confirming they are aware, cause this is just not fun, every time someone post it on bugtracker it is instantly deleted, no word from staff...
    i CBA to look for it, blueAO i believe said something along the lines that they're aware of the issue and it was an unintended change and all of that.

10. This is how you beat those warrior combs as healer/slighly ungeared warlock, kills the one with the less hp and outlast the one stacking stamina until a draw...

11. This is how you beat those warrior combs as healer/slighly ungeared warlock, kills the one with the less hp and outlast the one stacking stamina until a draw...
    locks have an execute move as long you have embers to spend the issue could be the other famous bug aka spell reflection and mass spell which causes to reflect like 5 spells..

still the staff went silent again seems, we didnt hear anything about updates or anything else after they released ToT

12. locks have an execute move as long you have embers to spend the issue could be the other famous bug aka spell reflection and mass spell which causes to reflect like 5 spells..

still the staff went silent again seems, we didnt hear anything about updates or anything else after they released ToT
    All classes have a burst that does more then 12 - 17K damage per second. Just use it correct and warriors die.

13. All classes have a burst that does more then 12 - 17K damage per second. Just use it correct and warriors die.
    Yes and heal from SW with 15-20k tick is nothing.I duel with my friend warrior,before i always win,now i cant kill him. his minimum helth is 100k in duel

14. Yes and heal from SW with 15-20k tick is nothing.I duel with my friend warrior,before i always win,now i cant kill him. his minimum helth is 100k in duel
    Never said it's nothing, just time your burst correct and you're capable of killing a warrior.

15. If warrior is not gered yes you will kill him,but when you fight wit full tyra you cant kill him,you fight and he kill you becouse you dont have cd to def

First 12345 ... Last