1. Second wind

So i did some basic math and i ended up with 14835hp per tick with pvp power pre battle fatigue on a 430k HP, and right now in-game i'm healing for about 13k against another player.

8159 a tick should be the final output Without Mortal strike glyph and after pvp power and BFatigue.

so if someone can confirm the numbers ill file a report.

2. It's working as intended. No calculations, tests, experiments etc. will change that. I suggest you
    Spoiler: Show

3. So i did some basic math and i ended up with 14835hp per tick with pvp power pre battle fatigue on a 430k HP, and right now in-game i'm healing for about 13k against another player.

8159 a tick should be the final output Without Mortal strike glyph and after pvp power and BFatigue.

I highly recommend that u dont talk about positive bugs in the warrior class forum. There are too many ppl like Nightburn that want to deffend their class and ofc they have no interest in a nerf. Instead report the bug straight away on the bug tracker.

4. So i did some basic math and i ended up with 14835hp per tick with pvp power pre battle fatigue on a 430k HP, and right now in-game i'm healing for about 13k against another player.

Report pls, you're the only one who are not too lazy to do calculation lol. Atm at 2k+ rate if you don't meet a war/heal comp, you're luckiest player. The only viable way is to go on healer because with all this heals from second wind, all this parry etc you juste have to make an insane combo like no parry+execrit to down a war lol

Hope they will fix it soon. Gl

5. Im starting to think there's a DEV that play MoP, Warrior\Monk Combo in arena and everyone who beat's em get their class bugged and nurfed in the following days and wars get new good bugs...War is packed with good bugs, it's easy to compare molten to retail using youtube, Spl Reflection doing more then 1 spl, Second Wind not affected by poison and fatigue, Slam doing extra dmg, Bleed doing extra dmg, what else is going to happen next, ?

Meanwhile,
    Holy pala as no more level 75 working talent and is now useless.
    Mages no more Alter time(weird it was the only way to defeat warriors)
    Rogues no smoke bomb (Wait you can defeat Warriors with that)
    Hunters can't Dismiss/summon new pet while in Deterrence(oh no something else that counter warrior high chnce to crit..)

And the list keep on ...

6. Im starting to think there's a DEV that play MoP, Warrior\Monk Combo in arena and everyone who beat's em get their class bugged and nurfed in the following days and wars get new good bugs...War is packed with good bugs, it's easy to compare molten to retail using youtube, Spl Reflection doing more then 1 spl, Second Wind not affected by poison and fatigue, Slam doing extra dmg, Bleed doing extra dmg, what else is going to happen next, ?
    And the list keep on ...
    Slam Damage is perfectly normal however, i couldn't replicate the "insane 60-100k" deep wounds damage, i'am lucky to get a 20k DW tick.

Apparently they're aware of the BFatigue not effecting second wind thingy.

That hardly Qualify warriors as packed with good bugs, a whole lot of classes need looking at to, i got 100-10% in a rogue's opener for example in arena while his mage buddy is feared, i could list the classes i've seen doing truly insane burst.

I'm more then willing to report my own class positive bugs, i'm just not gonna imagine **** that isn't there.

7. second wind is not afected with BF and its crazy op atm. Played a game yesterday with my friend enha sham, he died in like a 3 min or so, and then i won 1v2 after i got my reck back up, cause they just couldnt kill me. that was against dk and hpala. i killed hpala after he oomed.

played one against rsham and warr, i didnt win 1v2, cause warr, mortal strike etc.. but i lived for like 10 min after my enha died.

and both games were 2k mmr btw, it was not like i played against some no gearded or low skilled people.

plus, reflect isnt consumed with first spell reflected, it reflects any spell for the duration.

so yeah, i play warr too but this is just ******ed

8. It's working as intended. No calculations, tests, experiments etc. will change that. I suggest you
    Spoiler: Show
    bad warriors forcing the *its working as intended* arguement cause getting an OP bug every other update isnt enough so you gotta embrace them as valid stay bad fam

9. It's bugged and confirmed. It's a game breaking game for warrior class and especialy with spell reflect bugs give them big advantage.

10. Lets make a short list of only things that are confirmed or i tested personally :

Slam doing to much damage, CONFIRMED on bug tracker
    Spell reflection reflecting more then 1 GCD of spells of certain classes of spells(particulary frost spells), TESTED AND CONFIRMED
    Warriors able to charge or intervene out of BINDING SHOT, or out of Ring of Frost or IN Ring of Frost, without getting stunned or Frozen, CONFIRMED.
    Warriors bleeds doing more damage then intended, Tested and CONFIRMED
    Warriors able to unstealth invisible targets or stealthed using banners and Shout, CONFIRMED
    Warriors able to somehow get Second Wind work until they are 100% hp healed, Seen it before its rare but it happens...
    Warriors Second Wind healing more then intended no battle fatigue and heal reduction from poisons and such ...CONFIRMED
    Warriors able to stun hunters in deterrence, using stormbolt, CONFIRMED(ALso hunters cannot dismiss, resurrect, pets while in deterrence to get Roar of sacrifice again), etc..

Also warriors have 0 non-working talent or bad bug on their class right now....

I can't believe so many good bugs, can happen by luck, the class is fully fixed + good bugs AND everytimes another class as a talent that can counter warrior it miraculously gets bugged, exemple(smoke bomb only work offensively), They can charge out of binding shot(or smoke) area and no stun, Alter time is now bugged and can't be properly used to trick warriors, spell reflection reflecting multiple frost spells in a row, and the list go on and on, new bug after new bug all improving warriors easy mode and making harder for others to compete against warriors)

I can't believe this is luck, someone in the DEVs and or STAFF is corrupted to the warrior cause, in order for such a situation to happen, where everyone get NEW BAD BUGS helping warriors, and warriors get NEW GOOD BUGS ! helping em...

Seriously ridiculous...

11. Lets make a short list of only things that are confirmed or i tested personally :

Spell reflection reflecting more then 1 GCD of spells of certain classes of spells(particulary frost spells), TESTED AND CONFIRMED
    Warriors able to charge or intervene out of BINDING SHOT, or out of Ring of Frost or IN Ring of Frost, without getting stunned or Frozen, CONFIRMED.
    Warriors able to unstealth invisible targets or stealthed using banners and Shout, CONFIRMED
    Warriors able to somehow get Second Wind work until they are 100% hp healed, Seen it before its rare but it happens...
    Warriors Second Wind healing more then intended no battle fatigue and heal reduction from poisons and such ...CONFIRMED
    Warriors able to stun hunters in deterrence, using stormbolt, CONFIRMED(ALso hunters cannot dismiss, resurrect, pets while in deterrence to get Roar of sacrifice again), etc..

I can't believe so many good bugs, can happen by luck, the class is fully fixed + good bugs AND everytimes another class as a talent that can counter warrior it miraculously gets bugged, exemple(smoke bomb only work offensively), They can charge out of binding shot(or smoke) area and no stun, Alter time is now bugged and can't be properly used to trick warriors, spell reflection reflecting multiple frost spells in a row, and the list go on and on, new bug after new bug all improving warriors easy mode and making harder for others to compete against warriors)

I can't believe this is luck, someone in the DEVs and or STAFF is corrupted to the warrior cause, in order for such a situation to happen, where everyone get NEW BAD BUGS helping warriors, and warriors get NEW GOOD BUGS ! helping em...

Seriously ridiculous...
    I agree this (charging you inside RoF bug is really annoying) and since last update Alter time don't port you to you last location as intended, making it really hard to trick and escape warriors grip, + the new spell reflection bug able to reflect 3 icelances in a row+ 1 deep freeze, poly, etc... Full 9 sec of spell reflection if they chain both...

But the charging into Ring without getting frozen is the most game breaking of all, i can juke spell reflect using fireblast or living bomb anyway, alter time still heal me, but warrior is NOT suposed to beable to reach me into the Ring or get out of it in any way without getting frozen, unless he on full DR...

12. And there's some 10 years old around acting like multi glads/spaming emotes when they can win in a 1vs3 because second wind.. :D

warriors working 90%, hunters 70% and the rest of the classes? :D

as for the answer @paparellena you said too much truth and the corruption thing might be too far tbh I dont think there's someone actually working to get warriors only on the top.

The main issue here is warmane staff and their "priorities" which means they fix things that most of the community dont want them to fix first.. :D

13. Lets make a short list of only things that are confirmed or i tested personally :

Seriously ridiculous...
    Dont forget the overscaling of sweeping and opportunity strikes during bladestorm.
    During BS a Warrior pulls more dmg with SS and OS than with BS it self.
    I tried to make a bug report about it but devs just changed the bug discription to something that i never said and marked the bug as dismissed.
    I asked the dev why he changed the discription of the bug report and if he can confirm to me that everything works correctly. Never received a answer....

14. Dont forget the overscaling of sweeping and opportunity strikes during bladestorm.
    During BS a Warrior pulls more dmg with SS and OS than with BS it self.
    I tried to make a bug report about it but devs just changed the bug discription to something that i never said and marked the bug as dismissed.
    I asked the dev why he changed the discription of the bug report and if he can confirm to me that everything works correctly. Never received a answer....
    Exactly all those warriors know those bugs and stun me during deterrence, or charge when i put binding shot arround them(Yes they will even wait the cd on charge before doing it....

123 ... Last