1. Yeah. Everyone is a god damn warrior.
    Just seen 3 warriors charging in EOTS , burn every Cd and bladestorm. Half raid was dead. We just lost under 4min.
    I should reroll a warrior but .. god dammit I HATE smashing 5 buttons all the way to arena rank 1.
    Keep pretending like any other class is harder to play than warrior. That way you won't have to learn to play. Keep getting killed in bladestorms. :)

Second wind is now affected by battle fatigue. Enjoy!
    Yes, they exchanged one bug with another. Now it's affected by BF right from the start, which is also not correct. Good job, Molten.

2. Keep pretending like any other class is harder to play than warrior. That way you won't have to learn to play. Keep getting killed in bladestorms. :)

Yes, they exchanged one bug with another. Now it's affected by BF right from the start, which is also not correct. Good job, Molten.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hddPrho80o
    Watch this. Yeah, i'm DISGUSTED how easy is to play a warrior, yet so broken op. And no i'm not getting killed in bladestorms because i avoid it somehow if i still have CDS obviously.
    . Defend ur class more. Enjoy the 3 button class all the way to rank 1, and the first button was the charge , she was smashing the 1 button as well
    3:08, "warriors's hard" . I guess i'll just unsub that channel

"Now it's affected by BF right from the start, which is also not correct." Google what BF is and how it should work
    Edited: April 7, 2015

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hddPrho80o
    Watch this. Yeah, i'm DISGUSTED how easy is to play a warrior, yet so broken op. And no i'm not getting killed in bladestorms because i avoid it somehow if i still have CDS obviously.
    . Defend ur class more. Enjoy the 3 button class all the way to rank 1, and the first button was the charge , she was smashing the 1 button as well
    3:08, "warriors's hard" . I guess i'll just unsub that channel
    So how exactly does that differ from someone playing warlock, mage or hunter (just to name a few) and tell them how to spam a couple of buttons? Oh here, press the chaos bolt button, boom 120k dmg or more. You can do that with any class, since the enemies in the video were really really bad or the hunter had a dc. Try killing a hunter that is actually playing and not just standing around.

Also, I'm not defending my class. Warriors are easy to play and always were, just like all the other classes in wow.
    The only thing that really sets players apart is their timing and placement. A decent player can pick up any class within a short period of time.

"Now it's affected by BF right from the start, which is also not correct." Google what BF is and how it should work
    I did that and stand corrected. I was not aware that it is 55% right away in this patch.

4. Warriors are easy to play and always were, just like all the other classes in wow.
    Thats actually not true. Arms Warrior and also hunter required much more skill on Wotlk.
    In MoP many things got simplified. The biggest point is that Warrior doesnt need to stance dance anymore which makes the class 10 times easier to master.

Also i keep reading that only noobs arent able to avoid bladestorm while in fact its the opposite, the warrior must be a real noob when he isnt able to hit the enemy for the full duration of bladestorm.
    In MoP they gave warriors so many tools that make it easier to catch ppl in the bladestorm:
    - Warriors cant be disarmed during BS.
    - Warriors can use shouts to fear and slow ppl during BS.
    - Warriors have even bloodbath which keeps reapplying a slow effect every one second during BS.

5. Thats actually not true. Arms Warrior and also hunter required much more skill on Wotlk.
    In MoP many things got simplified. The biggest point is that Warrior doesnt need to stance dance anymore which makes the class 10 times easier to master.
    I always found stance dance to be an annoying nuisance. And most players used macros anyways. The only thing that really changed is that now you don't have to think about your rage anymore (which could drop quite a bit upon stance change). In that sense, warriors received a small buff.

Also i keep reading that only noobs arent able to avoid bladestorm while in fact its the opposite, the warrior must be a real noob when he isnt able to hit the enemy for the full duration of bladestorm.
    In MoP they gave warriors so many tools that make it easier to catch ppl in the bladestorm:
    - Warriors cant be disarmed during BS.
    - Warriors can use shouts to fear and slow ppl during BS.
    - Warriors have even bloodbath which keeps reapplying a slow effect every one second during BS.
    Well, that's probably because people are crying that bladestorm is so overpowered and hard to escape. And that's simply not true.
    I'd put it this way: if you are not mass cc'd or all cd's are down due to previous fighting, you'd have to be a newb to not be able to escape or at least mitigate a significant amount of the damage.

6. Well, that's probably because people are crying that bladestorm is so overpowered and hard to escape. And that's simply not true.
    I'd put it this way: if you are not mass cc'd or all cd's are down due to previous fighting, you'd have to be a newb to not be able to escape or at least mitigate a significant amount of the damage.
    Ofc u can mitigate the bladestorm dmg with defensive cool downs. U can mitigate the burst dmg of every class with defensive cool downs.
    The difference is that any other class can be stunned, feared, disarmed, slowed, sheeped and what not when it pops his offsensive cd while warriors are immun to any kind of cc during their BS.
    Its not that hard to force a enemy to use all kiting abilitys and then bladestorm him and even when the enemy is able to escape the bladestorm, one minute later the warrior can use it again. :D

7. So how exactly does that differ from someone playing warlock, mage or hunter (just to name a few) and tell them how to spam a couple of buttons? Oh here, press the chaos bolt button, boom 120k dmg or more. You can do that with any class, since the enemies in the video were really really bad or the hunter had a dc. Try killing a hunter that is actually playing and not just standing around.

Also, I'm not defending my class. Warriors are easy to play and always were, just like all the other classes in wow.
    The only thing that really sets players apart is their timing and placement. A decent player can pick up any class within a short period of time.

I did that and stand corrected. I was not aware that it is 55% right away in this patch.

Rofl. Too bad chaos bolt is a cast time. Nothing more to say. Enjoy smashing 4 keybinds to rank 1. theres no point arguing with a warrior and i think i might just quit mist of bull****.
    Just 2 minutes ago in arena , a warrior just charged at me, instantly 145k dragon roar crit, and 120k slam, and i sit in full grev gear. Excuse me, thats broken.

8. Went from QQ about second wind (wich was indeed ****ed up) to QQ about bladestorm nice! -_- Bladestorm is OP, deal with it.

9. Rofl. Too bad chaos bolt is a cast time. Nothing more to say. Enjoy smashing 4 keybinds to rank 1. theres no point arguing with a warrior and i think i might just quit mist of bull****.
    Just 2 minutes ago in arena , a warrior just charged at me, instantly 145k dragon roar crit, and 120k slam, and i sit in full grev gear. Excuse me, thats broken.
    You seem to be incapable of realizing that the hunter smashed by that girl in the vid did not hit back. Instant, 1 sec, 2 sec, 10 sec, it doesn't matter. The hunter just stood there or moved around a bit and got killed.

Also, I just had a Shaman hit me for the following damage:
    XXX Lava Burst hit You 120738 Fire. (Critical)
    XXX Lava Burst hit You 69547 Fire. (Critical)
    XXX Lightning Bolt hit You 35559 Nature.
    XXX Lightning Bolt hit You 92182 Nature. (Critical)
    XXX Lightning Bolt hit you 26702 Nature.

And those are only the big numbers. All his burst was done within seconds, he obviously popped cooldowns. But so does a warrior doing 120k slams. It wasn't even that impressive, I've seen worse done by shamans and mages.

I'd suggest you stop crying and start winning instead. Warriors are not the strongest class in MoP, neither overall nor in terms of pure damage (let alone burst).

10. No one is forced into playing a non-warrior class, so feel free to reroll. Warrior as a class was strong on MoP, there are things that are bugged on Molten, but you should report them instead of whining on forum. :>

11. for all u so called pro wars that started playing it yesterday on molten couse its OP here:
    Yes ur Spell reflect spells are buged and OP
    yes ur Second wind is bugedand OP here
    yes ur lolstorm dmg is doin more then it should and imune 2 all CCs like it shouldnt be.
    SO.....
    have fun with it while u can untill Wormane staff gets embarased of the way they are giving advantige 2 some class and fix it .

12. We're not embarrassed. We recognize it's bugged. We'll fix it as soon as we can.

First ... 456