1. Greetings!

Hello, Warmane team!

This is Starinjsh speaking! I play WOW over a year, and was pretty sad about what happened to Molten, bcoz over this year and a half I have done a lot. But this crash thought me, that sometimes changes are for the best. I am able to fix mistakes i did before! Met new friends, which is AWESOM. But - I hope, that there will be no more such incidents as there was previsoulsy, and this new community will be long-living! So - as in oldertimes ppl said - Long lives the King, i say Long live the Warmane!

2. Hello, Warmane team!

This is Starinjsh speaking! I play WOW over a year, and was pretty sad about what happened to Molten, bcoz over this year and a half I have done a lot. But this crash thought me, that sometimes changes are for the best. I am able to fix mistakes i did before! Met new friends, which is AWESOM. But - I hope, that there will be no more such incidents as there was previsoulsy, and this new community will be long-living! So - as in oldertimes ppl said - Long lives the King, i say Long live the Warmane!
    Welcome :)