1. beast master hunter / Spirit Beasts!

So when i used to play bm on cata servers on the 20x server there were only the two cats, skoll and im pretty sure 1 more

what kind of spirit beasts are currently in the MOP servers? Which one is the best for pvm/pvp?

2. Spirit beasts that spawn on frostwolf are ankha, magria, banthalos, karoma, ghostcrawler, loque'nahak, skoll and gondria.

3. There is no big different anymore beside the look compared to cata. Most spots are camped by hunters everytime so you really should be lucky to spot one. It took me a week to tame karoma while i found loque'nahak during my lvl up. The "mop" spirit beasts are not able to tame yet , as far as i know.

The best chance to tame one would be during the nights ( EU time zones).

Goodluck hunting them :D

4. All spirit beasts spawn,9/9 Hutia Gumi Degu will come in later patch,just time is little long
    Ban'thalos 4 days+-
    Magria 2 weeks
    Other spirit beast got spawn time less then 1 day/spawn on crash and restart/easy tot tame

5. So when i used to play bm on cata servers on the 20x server there were only the two cats, skoll and im pretty sure 1 more

what kind of spirit beasts are currently in the MOP servers? Which one is the best for pvm/pvp?
    All of them except the porcupines from MOP are available. That means Ban'thalos, Arcturis, Gondria, Ankha, Magria, Skoll, Karoma, Ghostcrawler and Loque'nahak.

Check out the pet hunting guides all over the forums.

6. Whe do porcupines come in game? They should have realy short respawn and be good option for new hunters.

7. Ban'thalos 4 days? It's 18 hrs to 18 days lel