1. Bloodlust getting shut down in Stormwind!

Slayed the queen myself ;)

2. How many times have they tried so far? This one group from fear guild tried to attack numerous times in the last few days on low hours. Needless to say they were also shut down.

3. How many times have they tried so far? This one group from fear guild tried to attack numerous times in the last few days on low hours. Needless to say they were also shut down.
    Well, we were only after this. Gratz on the kill thought XD

After my members got this achievement, everyone started logging out and said they would have to eat dinner etc.. :D I said. lol lets go suicide! We expected to get wiped for the fun of it.

Till the real SW raid soon. I will see you guys again. :D

4. Well, we were only after this. Gratz on the kill thought XD

After my members got this achievement, everyone started logging out and said they would have to eat dinner etc.. :D I said. lol lets go suicide! We expected to get wiped for the fun of it.

Till the real SW raid soon. I will see you guys again. :D
    Don't raid city bosses, causes server to lag....

5. This time they didn't succeed much, thats true, but it was fun anyway. Bloodlust challenge alliance to be more active in wpvp, I like it.

6. lmao where is gnomey in the picture? xD

7. How many times do we have to kill you before you leave our city alone? lol

8. the only ally in this thread i respect is dreamy. almost every screen ever posted is a nub fotm warr reroller. or maybe i'm just bias cuz i have main'd spriest since vanilla even into wod.

but i must state the obvious.. many of u talking ****, in game as well. but yet not a single guild was responsible for defeating their guild. u all had to band together to stand a chance. u talk trash about 1 guild, when it took several to bring them down lol. and even when u raid orgrimmar, the ratio is like 2189741924712 to 1.. not much of a feat lol.

9. How many times do we have to kill you before you leave our city alone? lol

I told them not to impale the body with the banner, but hey you can't stop an angry crowd. :D

10. the only ally in this thread i respect is dreamy. almost every screen ever posted is a nub fotm warr reroller. or maybe i'm just bias cuz i have main'd spriest since vanilla even into wod.

but i must state the obvious.. many of u talking ****, in game as well. but yet not a single guild was responsible for defeating their guild. u all had to band together to stand a chance. u talk trash about 1 guild, when it took several to bring them down lol. and even when u raid orgrimmar, the ratio is like 2189741924712 to 1.. not much of a feat lol.
    When will the complaining about warriors stop?

11. When will the complaining about warriors stop?
    Never.

There will always be players that find it easier to QQ about a certain class than think about the ways they can counter it lol.

12. When will the complaining about warriors stop?
    Haha, Acting like tough boy now eh? Its really funny for me to see you act this way on forums. I remember you were dead silent in MFD. I guess your class makes your confidence boost by over 9000. Let's play in dalaran sewers some time and let me see how good you grown up to be a re-roller warrior.

13. Haha, Acting like tough boy now eh? Its really funny for me to see you act this way on forums. I remember you were dead silent in MFD. I guess your class makes your confidence boost by over 9000. Let's play in dalaran sewers some time and let me see how good you grown up to be a re-roller warrior.
    Ily, like I said yesterday, I have nothing against you and I love you <3 but frost dk's are just as bugged as warriors, if not worse.

#prayforbalancedpvp
    #oneday

Editted and removed info on bug abuse, in case others start too @_@

14. I'm a noob DK just like everyone says,Noto, I woudln't win against any warrior, Specially Wumbology. I just want to get my butt kicked. :D

123 ... Last