1. [A] <Classic> lvl 60

Hello and welcome to my recruitment thread.
    Rag realm, Wotlk

<Classic> a new serious lvl 60 twinking guild is now recruiting all members on the alliance to help achieve order in the 60 bracket to unite as one. We will be raiding once more players join our ranks, We also PvP. Our main goal is too gather everyone from all the guilds out there and form 1 friendly 60 community guild where everyone can log on and play together. My personal goal is too never give up on the guild as i will maintain it to be a well organized guild with great officers.

__________________________________________________ _________________________
    Guild Rules:
    -no crying or whining
    -please be somewhat mature
    -respect all members in the guild
    -don't start any drama
    -no complaining about gear
    -yet to come

Guild Goals:
    I want to organize successful raids so all of our members can experience the glory-times. I will also organize PvP events such as 5v5s against the horde guilds or any sort of activity that will benefit the guild from becoming repetitive.

Officers (In Game):

Leader (In Game):
    Perforate

Member(s) Count:
    11, with incoming hold invites

Please message me in game when I'm online for a invite or more info. I will try my hardest with my ability to keep the guild fun and active at all cost. I'm proud to announce the time has come where the alliance will now have a raiding/ pvp active guild. Ill update you guys later thank you.

Update: I have arranged future PvP events, such as 2v2 3v3 skirmish games, and world PvP mini games. The guild is growing fast and will succeed, also message to all lvl 60s in other guilds please feel free to join, 1 community guild with real goals and plans is better than 5 separate ones with no purpose, thanks.

Update 2:
    Questions and Answers
    Q: What do I do if your not online?
    A: You can add me in game and wait until I log or message any other members.

Q: Will it be active?
    A: Yes I am planing to keep it active, you don't need to worry.

Q: I seen other lvl 60 twink guilds on [A], why join this one?
    A: As a active leader I will not fail on making this guild have no purpose like the others.

Q: Raid times once you have the members?
    A: Raid times will be on Sat. either 10:59PM or 1:59AM ST, still planing.

Q: Do the BGs pop often?
    A: Yes, you will be able to do BGs as we arrange them with the horde guild "Old School"
    A: Also PvP events with them, BGs can also be done with lvl'ers on either side.

Q: What makes this guild Official?
    A: I called it official as a high standard twinking guild that won't be forgotten but mentioned and remembered.

Q: Any specific class your looking for?
    A: Healers are always welcome but as of right now every class is open.

Q: Hows the guilds progress so far in the last 3 days of it being made? (March 29, 2015)
    A: Its coming along quite nice with more new members joining, ofc it will take time to get even more members in.

Q: What other level of twinks are allowed besides lvl 60?
    A: Any level below 60 is allowed in our guild, as this is a 60 bracket guild we won't allow higher levels.
    Edited: April 11, 2015

2. Bump.

we are still looking for all 60s to join us, any 80s that are bored etc.

3. Hello i want to join and help plz send me pm to my 80 main so i can know if you active as i loged in and i see noone online from the guild. Add me please Clodiana

4. 60 twinking is very active on Ragnaros. As for this guild I don't think so.
    Legends Never Die is the 60.and 70 guild

5. Unite the 60 LVL Twinks

Although I love the guild name "Classic" for a twinker guild, I must agree with the idea of NOT dividing the community across several guilds. I know that "Legends Never DIE" [http://legendsguild.wix.com/molten] is quite active and is recruiting both 60 and 70 LVL twinks. I invite you all to participate in merging all into one single crazy-active guild like that one, it is OPEN so just whisper someone in global for an invite.

6. Although I love the guild name "Classic" for a twinker guild, I must agree with the idea of NOT dividing the community across several guilds. I know that "Legends Never DIE" [http://legendsguild.wix.com/molten] is quite active and is recruiting both 60 and 70 LVL twinks. I invite you all to participate in merging all into one single crazy-active guild like that one, it is OPEN so just whisper someone in global for an invite.
    that guild is absolute **** and the reason i stopped twinking tho
    you weren't talking **** like "not dividing the community" when you made the guild although there already was one and started recruiting its members
    god the cancer is unreal
    Edited: April 28, 2015

7. Good Vibes

that guild is absolute **** and the reason i stopped twinking tho
    you weren't talking **** like "not dividing the community" when you made the guild although there already was one and started recruiting its members
    god the cancer is unreal
    I did not create the guild, I am just another member, and I am just starting with the whole twinking concept. I did post since February looking for a guild to place my characters in the alliance side, but could not follow it up until recent. Was "Legit" the guild you mention in your previous post? I tried to find them online without success, then I found people from "Legends Never DIE" guild. I don't know why you decided stop twinking, but this guild seems quite serious, the members have been very kind to me so far, and the raid schedule is well organized.

My previous recommendation remains the same and goes for this/that or whichever guild that looks reasons for dividing the 60/70 level twinking community. Would you not agree that having all the twinkers in an open/well organized guild (no matter which one) where raids could be easier to set-up is the best option for us all? Otherwise, keep me posted.

Best wishes!
    Edited: April 29, 2015