1. If someone of my customers hint for more, i sometimes say i get fired if i get involved with a customer. So i dont hurt feelings.
    But for real i could do anything i want in my private free Time.
    I love how OP just ignored her reply until someone pointed it out.

2. I love how OP just ignored her reply until someone pointed it out.
    That's because I just woke up and saw all these bunch of replies together? Yes not everything revolves around you

3. That's because I just woke up and saw all these bunch of replies together? Yes not everything revolves around you
    I don't know how this relates to me.
    And if you think that statement only applies to other people...
    I wonder why you'd ask for advice about your personal problems in an online game's forums.
    ;D

4. I don't know how this relates to me.
    I wonder why you'd ask for advice about your personal problems in an online game's forums.
    ;D
    Because =Game=Life=Game=Life=

5. Because =Game=Life=Game=Life=
    When I clicked this thread I thought I was going to see a love story developing inside Orgrimmar's bank after two Orc Warriors got to know each other a little bit more... :P

6. I wonder why you'd ask for advice about your personal problems in an online game's forums.
    ;D
    Because it's still people posting on the Forums, and plenty don't mind giving actual advice.

7. I don't know how this relates to me.
    ;D
    Nai I'm not a morning person, sorry for blasting it out, considering I just woke up and people crushed my hopes almost instantaniously.

I've been here for 5years so I rather ask people here than post it on yahoo. As they said, game life life game

8. From what i see, she was just sparing your feelings because she wasn't interested, maybe she is in a relationship already?

On a side note. A friend of mine posted on FB how she didnt enjoy working with one of her coworkers, no names, no name of the business(it was a retirement home). she got sent on a 1 week suspension because she posted a vague comment on FB and a coworked found out and showed HR. just saying sht like this does happen. not that it has anything to do with this haha

9. From what i see, she was just sparing your feelings because she wasn't interested, maybe she is in a relationship already?
    Pretty much it.

Besides that, you must be incredibly desperate to post this here and ask for help. I suppose that you are a grown up man and that this is not the first time you have interests for a woman - So get some balls and notice yourself what the best way is.

10. From what i see, she was just sparing your feelings because she wasn't interested, maybe she is in a relationship already?

On a side note. A friend of mine posted on FB how she didnt enjoy working with one of her coworkers, no names, no name of the business(it was a retirement home). she got sent on a 1 week suspension because she posted a vague comment on FB and a coworked found out and showed HR. just saying sht like this does happen. not that it has anything to do with this haha
    Swag trolls are real here

11. Swag trolls are real here

i dont use swag... here is a video for 100 other ways to say it.

https://youtu.be/flpgSBDqYlc

Please use it. Swag needs to die.

P.S. am i a swag troll because i can talk about friends without lying? <3

12. I'm that guy who is a perfect boyfriend
    That's why I need an advice!
    ........ Meh ?

13. i dont use swag... here is a video for 100 other ways to say it.

https://youtu.be/flpgSBDqYlc

Please use it. Swag needs to die.

P.S. am i a swag troll because i can talk about friends without lying? <3
    Fukn love watsky

14. Now you guys are picking on me :(

I moved to a while new country and I don't have the means to have an urgent talk with my friends. Sorry for thinking you guys are family >.<

First 1234 Last