1. Now you guys are picking on me :(

I moved to a while new country and I don't have the means to have an urgent talk with my friends. Sorry for thinking you guys are family >.<
    It's alright son. You're gonna make it.

2. You do realize if this goes in my favor I will be shutting a lot of mouths here? :D just a thought

3. You do realize if this goes in my favor I will be shutting a lot of mouths here? :D just a thought
    do it... and if not, there is always rape. :D

4. Nai I'm not a morning person, sorry for blasting it out, considering I just woke up and people crushed my hopes almost instantaniously.

I've been here for 5years so I rather ask people here than post it on yahoo. As they said, game life life game
    Nobody's crushing your hopes.
    If you wanna do something about that little problem of yours then by all means, go do it now!
    What are you waiting for? Validation from faceless people on an online game's forum? Just do it. OH MY GOD.

Just don't do something against her will. ;)

5. Nobody's crushing your hopes.
    If you wanna do something about that little problem of yours then by all means, go do it now!
    What are you waiting for? Validation from faceless people on an online game's forum? Just do it. OH MY GOD.

Just don't do something against her will. ;)
    Actually, I would have done this on Thursday but her colleagues said she went on a vacation for a week for easter, so I thought why not just get some insight on stuff I thought could help

6. Now you guys are picking on me :(

I moved to a while new country and I don't have the means to have an urgent talk with my friends. Sorry for thinking you guys are family >.<
    I'd have been 100 times harsher with my brother.... Oh wait !
    I don't have any :'D

First ... 234