1. need love advise

She works in bank and I am her customer. She hinted me that she'd get fired if she gets involved with a customer.

I wanna know from the ladies that if she is not opening up to me how do I make her comfortable?

Guys tell me how do I ask her out and avoid the"I'll get fired" thing!

Is crazy i know I'm posting stuff here, like I really need good advises. please help!

2. If she feels her job is at risk if she gets involved with a customer, even if it's just an excuse, you should respect her boundaries and continue your professional relationship rather than pursue a personal one.

3. But she is not just pretty, but also she smart and you know naive and beautiful... I mean I see thousands of pretty faces every day,I don't meet such interesting personalities. I go for class. That's how I am and don't wanna miss this

4. Geez, I thought it was truly about love... man this is a crush.
    If it's only about some babe you grabbed at the bank, then just leave her alone as CompassSeeker suggested...

5. It has taken 10 years of playing WoW to get me this skilled in relationships with women.

My advice would be to drop her because she's clearly a pleb that can't even blood DK.

6. tell her "look m8 im r1 on warmeng w0w, i'll carry you to gladxqt and then we go to MLG and farm nerds together bae"

7. Yeah..

I'm not sure what kind of advice i should give you but... I guess you gotta respect her decision and she can't be together with customers? I mean i don't think you can do much to change her mind so rather keep it as friends or move on really.

8. Gawd, dawg I mean whatever, I don't wanna get in her pants, I want to have a talking relationship with her, that's hard for some of you to listen to your girls but I'm that guy who is a perfect boyfriend. Now you have to realize that before telling me that it's a thing that will pass away and I better move on and that kind of nonsense, I see a potential relationship here. That's why I need an advice!

9. If she's talking technicalities here is what you do.

Close your bank account with them. date her

10. If she's talking technicalities here is what you do.

^This, or, you know, wait for her to swap jobs. :D

11. If she's talking technicalities here is what you do.

This!

Ive been is a situation like yours, i used to work in a company that doesnt allowe coworkers relationship. What i did is quit my job and now we are happily married for 3years. Best decision ever!
    Love will always find a way.

12. I'm that guy who is a perfect boyfriend.
    How cute :)

13. It has taken 10 years of playing WoW to get me this skilled in relationships with women.

My advice would be to drop her because she's clearly a pleb that can't even blood DK.
    10/10
    Would consult for insights about life.

14. What she does at her private time is her own business, no?

123 ... Last