1. Fire vs frost right now after some time?

Is dmg ok for frost right now after few updates? I still see more fire mages but I found frost more suitable for me to play. Right now I am 475 i lvl and doing around 25k-28k crits usually. Is this ok dmg for that item level?

2. Is dmg ok for frost right now after few updates? I still see more fire mages but I found frost more suitable for me to play. Right now I am 475 i lvl and doing around 25k-28k crits usually. Is this ok dmg for that item level?

im playing both, but i find fire more fun to play.
    anyways frost is always better for arenas.. better cc and meele control.
    my mage is 500 ilvl and usually makes 50-70k critics ice lance in frost. all depends on the enemy´s gear ilvl and resiliense.

you didn´t ask for arcane, but i tryed and it was amazing for bgs. it is like dissapear peopple by casting a few times.

3 specs have strong burst! right now the spec that i most play is frost.

greeting my friend

3. im playing both, but i find fire more fun to play.
    anyways frost is always better for arenas.. better cc and meele control.
    my mage is 500 ilvl and usually makes 50-70k critics ice lance in frost. all depends on the enemy´s gear ilvl and resiliense.

you didn´t ask for arcane, but i tryed and it was amazing for bgs. it is like dissapear peopple by casting a few times.

3 specs have strong burst! right now the spec that i most play is frost.

greeting my friend
    Thank you for your answer. I found frost nice cause of cc and control. Fire is lot of harder to get ppl off you and also watch procs. Arcane, didnt tried yes but doesn't arcane have even less cc than fire? I know that dmg is good.
    Anyway Im not interested in arenas usually bgs.

And some qq- I found hard to break second wind...

4. Thank you for your answer. I found frost nice cause of cc and control. Fire is lot of harder to get ppl off you and also watch procs. Arcane, didnt tried yes but doesn't arcane have even less cc than fire? I know that dmg is good.
    Anyway Im not interested in arenas usually bgs.

And some qq- I found hard to break second wind...
    fire is harder to manage, but when you have +27% critical strike and know perfectly how to proc an instant pyro, the spec gets easy to use (bgs), arenas is another history.

arcane has less mobility because you have to cast a lot, and by the time you dont have to cast, you have to channel arcane missiles. but the damage is amazing. living bomb to everybody cast arcane blast until you get 4 stacks, deep freeze trinkets and arcane barrage BOOOOOOMMMM, i have made +250k critics LOL. it is a very fun spec. but since people know that arcane has a lot of damage, when they see an arcane mage in bgs they kill it instantly xD.

as caster is hard to kill a war in 1v1 with second wind and the timeless spell reflect.

dont stay just in frost. try arcane or fire. you will not regret.

5. For pvp go frost, fire is pve spec and always will be :)

6. Bro....in MoP Frost is the superior PvE spec and Fire and Frost are both arena viable but Fire is harder to play because you don't have as many cc's as Frost but it's hella more fun.

7. Bro....in MoP Frost is the superior PvE spec.
    Due to bugs? Because Frost should be significantly below Fire and Arcane.

8. Due to bugs? Because Frost should be significantly below Fire and Arcane.
    Frost was best spec with this gear,arcane and fire were good only with some hc items.
    But on molten,frost is behind because it has no positive bugs,unlike arcane and fire,and doesn't benefit that much from buff stacking as fire and arcane do :)

9. I play fire from the very beginning, and will continue to do so, since i find fire much more efective in cc, dps burst & 2v2, for arena ofc. For Bgs its irelevant , since you can play any spec, and win, depending on when you que up solo or with premade.

I tried frost in arena, but it didn't work well vs healer+dps 2v2 combos, it didn't worked at all actualy, especialy ws ressto dudu or hpala. Maybe i am just bad in frost, but the dps i do with fire is like 50% bigger than frost. There is a difference in doing 50-70k crits as frost and 80-100k pyro. Again, maybe only me, but i will stick with fire for now, as it seems 3-4 insta pyro can nuke a 430k war/dk down in 3 seconds xD...

In other hand, i do more dps in bgs as frost & arcane than fire.

So its up to you to find what you are good at. It doesn't matters what spec is made for what, or others tell you what is best for you. You chose what is best for you <3 xD

10. So its up to you to find what you are good at. It doesn't matters what spec is made for what, or others tell you what is best for you. You chose what is best for you
    this pretty much sums it all up. both fire and frost are really strong atm, i personally played frost since wotlk so i'm more comfortable with it, and really suck as fire, though that doesn't mean fire is bad, it just comes down to the player, i've got no clue how to kill people as fire, but i can 100-0 people as frost in a few seconds

11. Hey. 100k pyros? With 509 ilvl, pvp trinkets, jadesprit im stuck at 60-70k-ish. help senpai

12. Play what you like the most. I prefer fire due to it's awesome gameplay and shatter combos you can pull off.

Although, for arenas Frost is superior, much superior. I would say the biggest reason is the setting up. For fire you need alot of setup to actually burst someone in arenas, where frost is rather simple and very efficient.
    In any way, just follow the spec you like the most since they are both viable.

13. Hey. 100k pyros? With 509 ilvl, pvp trinkets, jadesprit im stuck at 60-70k-ish. help senpai
    Yea it has happened alot in bgs mostly, arenas max i have hit so far 85k i think, but you have to time it right.
    I have clickable trinket, i prefer to use it on need, not relly on chance, 1000 int flask, 2000 int cloack enchant, jade-spirit.
    Once i stack my spel power, up to 37-38k and crit chance +45%, its crazy. And i am 507ilvl. I can't wait to get 522 to check than xD.
    Crit is very important. I see alot of mages using pvp power or int gems. I have few full crit gems and crit reforget on some items.
    I also did a TOE 25m raid with my guild, just for fun sake, and i scored second place top dos at 2/4 bosses, doing +180k dps a second xD ( i have 0 pve items only full pvp)
    You can't get even a bit close as a frost mage to that dmg.
    Edited: April 24, 2015

14. Fire will be better until they fix buff stacking and crit chance.