1. Frostwolf or Sargeras?

Hey,

i have a question..
    Frostwolf or Sargeras?

Wich server is more active ?
    -PVP and PVE
    and in wich faction are the most players? :)
    -pls tell me alliance so i can play horde :D

2. Defenitly Sargeras! Much more active PvP, active PvE and a great community that has competition spirit! the faction that has more players on Sargeras atm is alliance, so feel free to go horde. :)

3. Defenitly Sargeras! Much more active PvP, active PvE and a great community that has competition spirit! the faction that has more players on Sargeras atm is alliance, so feel free to go horde. :)
    Every time there is a post with this question you chime in with the same repeated statements but they aren't factual. Frostwolf has more higher rated players, before Arena had more competitive Rated Battlegrounds, has more PvE guilds and more population. Cut it out already you're like a broken record. Pretty sure someone else has called you out on this before.

@ OP if you want to play on a lower populated server, and a server where the highlight of PvP is raiding faction cities (lol) then go Sargeras. It has all the positives and negatives of being lower population (sometimes 1/2 of Frostwolf). Server xfer is going to be available from Frostwolf so the population has a potential increase but I wouldn't count on it 100%. There is not much reason for people to switch.

4. Defenitly Sargeras! Much more active PvP, active PvE and a great community that has competition spirit! the faction that has more players on Sargeras atm is alliance, so feel free to go horde. :)
    This is new....a server fanboy?
    @OP,if you wana play on half-dead server with almost nothing in it apart from 1 or 2 solid pve guilds,go ahead.
    The guy i am quoting should be a proof enough of that ''great community''

5. People, I just want Sargeras to regain its former population and what I am saying about it is actually true, try playing in Sargeras and see for yourself :)

6. People, I just want Sargeras to regain its former population and what I am saying about it is actually true, try playing in Sargeras and see for yourself :)
    I can see where your coming from, but don't try and trick people to play there. Less population, less competition, and dead global chat(which could be a good or bad thing)

7. I can see where your coming from, but don't try and trick people to play there. Less population, less competition, and dead global chat(which could be a good or bad thing)
    I am not tricking anyone, global chat is not dead, and ofcourse there is competition!

8. I am not tricking anyone, global chat is not dead, and ofcourse there is competition!
    Can you not agree Frostwolf is less dead, more populated, and more competitive?

9. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Have you even tried playing in Sargeras for some time?

10. i'd consider sargeras a more calm realm, no global trolling or realm "allstars". everyone's just there to play the game and not get on people's nerves (most of the time)

Frostwolf has more population with a que during peak hours some days. but what comes with more population is more drama and fighting.

Horde's ques are instant on sargeras which is nice for bgs. PvP seems to be about the same though as froswolf, i think more world pvp is around on sargeras, more rated bgs on fw

Also, Sargeras is home to the only dedicated U.S guild on MoP as far as i'm aware. but that shouldn't matter since you're from germany lol

11. What's the highest rating in 3v3 on Frostwolf? Anyone know? Just curious. One team on sarg is at 2170 and i think that's highest atm.

12. What's the highest rating in 3v3 on Frostwolf? Anyone know? Just curious. One team on sarg is at 2170 and i think that's highest atm.
    You can't really compare highest rating on 2 different realms, due to less population they will have lower rating, but that doesn't mean less skilled.

13. Less people = less pvp activity.I was told that Sargeras is so amazing pvp wise as well as that there is instant que in 3s etc etc.I found this to be very far from the truth and my advice is - if you want active and competitive pvp environment stick to Frostwolf you wont make a mistake - same goes for PvE as well ( check PvE guild progression section of the forums to check what I am speaking of ).

14. Less people = less pvp activity.I was told that Sargeras is so amazing pvp wise as well as that there is instant que in 3s etc etc.I found this to be very far from the truth and my advice is - if you want active and competitive pvp environment stick to Frostwolf you wont make a mistake - same goes for PvE as well ( check PvE guild progression section of the forums to check what I am speaking of ).
    Very far away from the truth? Are you kidding me? Are you saying this cause you are afraid of frostwolf becoming the least populated server as it was back in cata?

15. You can't really compare highest rating on 2 different realms, due to less population they will have lower rating, but that doesn't mean less skilled.
    That is kind of my point. By seeing what the highest 3s rating is on Frostwolf, and comparing it to sarg, we can see which realm is getting more queues. Of course, the best comparison would be number of teams over 2k, but that is much more difficult to do at the moment without an armory.

Highest rating on Frostwolf should be 2.3k at least, given the higher population, but if that isn't happening, then one has to wonder if it really does have more active queues or not...

12 Last