1. I would say frostwolf since it's more populated and horde doesn't have any trouble with battleground queues.

2. Very far away from the truth? Are you kidding me? Are you saying this cause you are afraid of frostwolf becoming the least populated server as it was back in cata?
    That is my personal opinion that many of my friends from Frostwolf share as well.We are all purely pvp oriented so I can't really compare PvE segment of the game - but there are relevant forum topics for that around here I guess.
    Why should I be afraid ? Last time i checked Frostwolf is MoP now and not CATA.Least populated server would be Sargeras right now so that is reality.
    You can save your advertisement speech for someone who doesn't play on both servers.And you seem to be in every server related discussion topic on forum ever - advertising Sargeras falsely.I would say you are the one being afraid of playing in the least populated server....

20:55
    Frostwolf 4392 players online
    Sargeras 2265 players online

Almost double ;)

3. Just a hint... http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=245

From what I saw of Frostwolf I would say that Sargeras has a more fun and friendly population.
    This thread tends to confirm it. You guys bashing on Cristilaria while she states her opinion in a respectful way.
    PvP wise you have there the descendants of famous PvP guilds from the old Cata Sargeras. :cool:

Frostwolf has the number, Sargeras the quality.

4. I suggest for mod to delete this thread, there's no need to prove which realm is better.

5. "Realm transfers are now available from Frostwolf to Sargeras and Ragnaros to Deathwing." :P

6. Frostwolf has a bigger population and has everything that a bigger population brings with it (no ****, more people means more activity). Sargeras has less people (still quite some) and is very active people who say it's a dead server either play when there is nearly no one online or never played at all. Rated bg's are a thing, 2v2 & 3v3 are things & world pvp is a massive thing. For PvE i know less, don't pve that much, but there are enhoug guilds. So after all it's just what community you prefere more.

7. Sorry to say but Frostwolf is just better in almost all ways.
    Amost 2x bigger population (healthier economy, more competition, more people playing arena, more raids, more active guilds(, major PvP and PVE guilds are in FW. And Frostwolf will continue to be better even after free transfers.

8. Sorry to say but Frostwolf is just better in almost all ways.
    Amost 2x bigger population (healthier economy, more competition, more people playing arena, more raids, more active guilds(, major PvP and PVE guilds are in FW. And Frostwolf will continue to be better even after free transfers.
    2x bigger population doesn't mean its better.

1- You have to wait for a long time in que for 3s while Sargeras got instant ques
    2- Yep, u got more raids, but is it any better?
    3-You call guilds that only do premades active guilds? Check out Sargeras' PvP activity :)
    4-Alot of people want to transfer to Sargeras but it costs 100 points, so they have to wait a while.

9. Sorry to say but Frostwolf is just better in almost all ways.
    How does a bigger population mean a healthier economy? :/
    More competition depends on the players, sargeras can be quite competitive.
    for raids & active guilds is the same. I think that guild videos on forum proof that sargeras has active guilds. For Pve I know there are good PvE guilds (just not Pveing)
    There are major PvE & PvP guilds on Sargeras aswell.

10. 2x bigger population doesn't mean its better.

1- You have to wait for a long time in que for 3s while Sargeras got instant ques
    2- Yep, u got more raids, but is it any better?
    3-You call guilds that only do premades active guilds? Check out Sargeras' PvP activity :)
    4-Alot of people want to transfer to Sargeras but it costs 100 points, so they have to wait a while.
    Cristilaria self proclamed Sargeras PR posting again :D :D :D
    1.3s que is instant on Frostwolf on low rating as well
    2.Yes in fact they are there are so MANY guilds that cleared everything released so far and are farming content on their alts multiple times every week.Much more then on Sargeras.Ever checked guild progression forum section ?
    3.It is as active as it is on Frostwolf except 2 or 3 times less people constantly involved.
    4.I don't think this is even remotely true.... I don't know anyone interested in a transfer to an empty realm.... Why would anyone want to go to an empty MoP server when you have a populated one available ? Makes me think that you say all these things because you dont have a skip que option....

11. How does a bigger population mean a healthier economy? :/
    More competition depends on the players, sargeras can be quite competitive.
    for raids & active guilds is the same. I think that guild videos on forum proof that sargeras has active guilds. For Pve I know there are good PvE guilds (just not Pveing)
    There are major PvE & PvP guilds on Sargeras aswell.
    Basic materials for crafting are obtainable on Frostwolf while on Sargeras you get robbed blind trying to buy pretty much any mat off AH.I buy sha crystals for 600-800 in a bulk on Frostwolf while on Sargeras i couldnt find them under 1000 - 1200g for days....Not to mention absurd meta prices and all of the other mats are overpriced compared to Frostwolf at least 30 % higher.Don't get me wrong gold is not hard to get but still it adds up.... Bigger population usually means more people undercutting each other and resulting in lower prices.You are welcome to compare prices yourself and post back the results here :)

12. Holy ****,can someone lock this already? Honestly,apparently both realms are dumbed down to a point of no return.
    Instead of playing and enjoying what you like,you sit here and compare e-peeens of who's playing on the coolest server.
    Both have ups and downs,what you never even considered is asking the OP what exactly he is looking for.

Frostwolf is huge,which means that prices are lower for almost everything,it's more active in a way that the average population we have at nights,sargeras might hit during a day at peak hour,then again Frostwolf is prone to crashing,more people means more *****s as well,global is unhealthy,thus making newcomers lifes that much harder.
    Sargeras gets content first,is much more stable,but almost dead,sorry but 2k at peak hour and maaaaybe 700 during nights is just pathetic,which means that pricing will be much higher,markets will get dominated by extreme farmers,and finding a group for rdf or a proper guild for raiding or pvp will be that much more of a challenge.

First 12