1. May 18, 2015  
    Glad to hear that there are Alliance guilds out there clearing Dragon Soul Heroic! Keep the good job up :D
    Well, there are other guilds who clear HC too, maybe not all of the bosses but a few, but we're the only ones still active who does all the encounters legit ^^ We don't even accept people who have bugged Ultra HC achievements because we want to be known for being 100% legit and respectable, so I appreciate the support!

PS. Flawless better hurry up with getting Spine HC down in 25-man or we might end up getting it first - we'll be starting attempts by next week - race ya ;>

2. May 18, 2015  
    PS. Flawless better hurry up with getting Spine HC down in 25-man or we might end up getting it first - we'll be starting attempts by next week - race ya ;>
    GL with it :)

3. May 18, 2015  
    Well, there are other guilds who clear HC too, maybe not all of the bosses but a few, but we're the only ones still active who does all the encounters legit ^^ We don't even accept people who have bugged Ultra HC achievements because we want to be known for being 100% legit and respectable, so I appreciate the support!

Great to hear! Now do alliance proud and bring home the first 25HC Spine Kill! ;)

4. May 18, 2015  
    Thank you!

Great to hear! Now do alliance proud and bring home the first 25HC Spine Kill! ;)
    Well we'll bloody try! We have the people for it but so far we've been doing 25HC raids on a weekday when alot of the main raiders can't come so I think we're gonna be rescheduling the 25HC progression for the weekends and handpick only the very best raiders in the guild, so personally I'm very curious to see how that will go :3

5. May 18, 2015  
    Thank you!

Well we'll bloody try! We have the people for it but so far we've been doing 25HC raids on a weekday when alot of the main raiders can't come so I think we're gonna be rescheduling the 25HC progression for the weekends and handpick only the very best raiders in the guild, so personally I'm very curious to see how that will go :3
    Yeah for a raid that size weekends are usually the best, too many people working or schooling xD Well good luck to you guys!

6. May 18, 2015  
    Its not hard we tryed last night , Its easy just need insane dps :)

7. May 28, 2015  
    bumping for best guild, so many haters on global btw

8. May 28, 2015  
    bumping for best guild, so many haters on global btw
    Gotta love alli, if a guild is the best on that faction they will get hate of randomers due to them being Jealous. Happened to Aggressors and then Nox lol

9. May 29, 2015  
    The main post and guild site have both been updated!

10. A promise for recorded encounters have been long overdue - but now they're here!
    Videos of every boss in Dragon Soul Heroic 10-man:

MORCHOK 10HC

Spoiler: Show

WARLORD ZON'OZZ 10HC

YOR'SAHJ THE UNSLEEPING 10HC

HAGARA THE STORMBINDER 10HC

ULTRAXION 10HC

WARMASTER BLACKHORN 10HC

SPINE OF DEATHWING 10HC*

MADNESS OF DEATHWING 10HC*

*The recordings of the last two encounters were lost from the initial raid due to technical errors for our camerawoman causing the software to stop recording mid-encounter. Therefor the last two encounter were recorded again during a different run.

11. I'd also like to take this opportunity to post the screenshots from the joined 25-man raid that occured last sunday between Phoenix and Faith, resulting in a full 8/8 HC clearing! It was something that had been discussed for a while and which we finally managed to organize. It was a very entertaining experience and something I hope we'll be able to do again!

MORCHOK 25 HC

ULTRAXION 25 HC

SPINE OF DEATHWING 25 HC

Now, we weren't actually expecting to down Spine of Deathwing, and we certainly didn't expect to oneshot it.
    I would comment more on this, but I think the screenshot speaks for itself:

MADNESS OF DEATHWING 25 HC

Another oneshot!

Regarding actual 25HC progression it was decided that we will not be counting this towards our own guilds raid progression since it wasn't a guild run but a joined run. In the end it was just for fun and an opportunity for two high-end guilds to cooperate!

I didn't take screenshots after every boss which I regret, particularly Warlord Zon'ozz (which is one of the more difficult encounters in 25HC,) but if I manage to find someone who did get a good screenshot then I will post it here later.

12. That was an Awesome Raid Arcane! I wasn't there but from what I heard I am proud.

13. That was an Awesome Raid Arcane! I wasn't there but from what I heard I am proud.
    You and me both!

14. friendly bump, i was tanking their 25 man went really smooth, great leader

15. Aio :D Flamethrower/Hitman here - i'm going to shoot you a PM, quick question.

First 12