1. I'm quite confused

I've seen Shadowmourne be sold on the marketplace before, for coins. Although, I do not see it any more, is this because people may be walking around with Shadowmourne's everywhere? That would make sense.

2. It was only available to people who had bought it previously. Not sure if it's still available though?

3. It was only available to people who had bought it previously. Not sure if it's still available though?
    It's not I looked on marketplace and it is no longer there. I am just wondering why they removed it.

4. It wasn't on the marketplace for previous owners, it had a special page that was listed on the home page.

5. It wasn't on the marketplace for previous owners, it had a special page that was listed on the home page.
    Had? So it's no longer there. On the other hand, do you have an idea why it was removed?

6. Had? So it's no longer there. On the other hand, do you have an idea why it was removed?
    https://www.molten-wow.com/legendaries
    It wasn't placed on the marketplace since the "moltdown". It was made available on the link above to be "fair" for people who had donated for coins just so they could get the weapon in the past, but it wasn't placed back on the marketplace to prevent further flooding. It's sort-of common at the moment, but not so much as it was before.

7. It's sort-of common at the moment, but not so much as it was before.
    That makes absolutely no sense. Everybody that had it before has it now. So it's the same mostly.

8. This way it prevents people who hoarded coins from the refund to get legendaries they didn't have before.