1. Sick Of Horde Perma Lose in Bgs!

Really its becoming so annoying Horde keep losing in BGs!!!

Today Horde lost all games ALL GAMES (at least 25 i played)

Alliance should swap to horde to catch balance, or what to do more i dont know.

What u guys think about it?:cool:

2. What u guys think about it?:cool:
    Faction change? lol

3. Not really. Won 5 straight BG's on horde side, and I'm queue'ing with 1 friend so it's not a premade.

4. I guess it's a tad different if you play NA times, because ally barely ever win. Think we were 1 for 8 before I just gave up and did some pve.

5. 1 guy's experience does not equal the whole faction. You know instead of complaining before, during and after bgs, you might pick up a healer or a dps, and try to lead your team to a victory. Ever though about that?

"Horde is so horrible" "OMG u guys suck" "Hordes r bad at pvp" same things in the bgchat over and over again, people talking like they aren't part of the team or the faction itself. The irony is that the ally chat is filled with the same ****.

6. Don't tell the Hordes are stupid.... But what can we do when the half of the alliance are donors (DPS plus healers) even if you're the best in PvP 1v1 (duels) you can't outplay someone with 1K gs higher then yours... Sometimes it's not about a skill it's about GS. The donor items grant more damage more heal and more resilience... And stop blaming alliance and hordes for weakness Molten must close the donor items for alliance's and the transfers from Horde to Alliance to avoid the disadvantage in Gear scores and population. It's MOLTEN'S JOB TO BALANCE US NOT OUR'S JOB!

And sorry for my bad English.
    Cya ingame

7. Really its becoming so annoying Horde keep losing in BGs!!!

Today Horde lost all games ALL GAMES (at least 25 i played)

Alliance should swap to horde to catch balance, or what to do more i dont know.

What u guys think about it?:cool:
    I would swap if i had points or coins, so i'm currently voting but i would like it if they make free faction change avaliable.

8. Horde player: "Omg I lose every bg horde suck"
    Alliance player: "Omg I lose every bg alliance suck"

hush
    Horde player: "Omg I lose every bg horde suck"
    A little bit ridiculous!

Horde have been doing great lately. Launch was really messed up, so I guess people are still confused about factions.

btw I like your new sig Mark... don't listen to the naysayers in wsgs!

10. Horde player: "Omg I lose every bg horde suck"
    Couldn't be more wrong.

11. ofc you lose !

Death too the horde !

change faction or perish XP

P.s ( i would have faction changed after 6 straight loses or switch to pve or RP)

12. My personal experience dictates that there's a noticeable fluctuation of win rates on both factions depending on the time of day. Horde seems to win more often when there's less players online and the opposite seems to be true for the Alliance. I would attribute that to the higher number of Alliance players in general when compared to Horde, resulting in more and larger premades. If you're not satisfied with the amount of BGs you win and don't feel the incentive to form premades, try playing during a different time of day and see if anything improves.

Alternatively, you can buy a certain axe and make it your purpose in life to become a purple spinning top.

13. Roll alliance
    Go to forums
    Make " Sick Of Alliance Perma Lose in Bgs! "

OR

join a guild finally

14. I am the Villain of the Horde

or...you can be like me, villain of the Horde

you know people tend to do the opposite of what you say
    for example "hey lets lose this BG fast by not defending"
    most of the time, they do the opposite, i.e. they defend lolz...

ofc you need to work hard enough yourself to support them despise what you said earlier
    sometimes one villain can make people enrages enough to turn the tide
    from losing to winning

:D

15. 1 guy's experience does not equal the whole faction. You know instead of complaining before, during and after bgs, you might pick up a healer or a dps, and try to lead your team to a victory. Ever though about that?

"Horde is so horrible" "OMG u guys suck" "Hordes r bad at pvp" same things in the bgchat over and over again, people talking like they aren't part of the team or the faction itself. The irony is that the ally chat is filled with the same ****.
    Indeed Exx, The Horde is going better at Rbg's. Greetings from the mountains of Colombia.

12 Last