1. Elemental shaman or Boomkin for pvp?

Hey, so I decided to roll another char and wanted to hear some cons/pros about these two classes, which is less bugged atm, has better damage, better survivability, etc.

2. Hey, so I decided to roll another char and wanted to hear some cons/pros about these two classes, which is less bugged atm, has better damage, better survivability, etc.
    Elesham have good dmg atm, idk for boomkin sadly. It's very uncommon atm to meet a boomkin in high rate. (Maybe a sign?)
    Fact is I think boomkin is a better way. In retail it was high damage and insane survability. More than eleshaman.
    You can handle an elesham easily than a boomkin. As boomkin you can just be good or just be bad, no medium level. It´s learn how to kite, how to cc offensivly and defensivly etc. I think you will take more pleasure to learn how play boomy than ele.
    Pluss LSD2 more funny to play than LSD

3. ez, roll a boomkin spam moonfire on first Starsurge proc u win

4. moonkin is extremely bugged in molten, a lot of stuff (force of nature, mushrooms, eclipse state changing etc.) doesnt work which make it kinda meh. But ele sham is not great either. Take warrior, best decision in this NONblizzlike servr

5. moonkin is extremely bugged in molten, a lot of stuff (force of nature, mushrooms, eclipse state changing etc.) doesnt work which make it kinda meh. But ele sham is not great either. Take warrior, best decision in this NONblizzlike servr
    Nah, dont really like melee classes, especially bugged ones. I'm thinking about going with boomie, seems like they have way more survivability, with powershifting, spamable cc like cyclone and roots.

6. Ele got dmg but boomy have insane fun with survivality.imho play boomy>master it>get a good aff lock=easy 2k rate
    #profit

7. Those 2 classes: boomy and ele are classes for 3s mostly for 2s they req a harder work then other classes...
    Personally i play both, boomy is my main ele is alt... both can do insane damage and both can survive decent...altho state of boomy's arent best atm due to FON doesnt work so you will have hard time vs wars/dk's but if everything procs up and you get distance you can 1 shot them as well...one is full crit build relying on procs and other is haste made for faster casts followed by mastery procs...both needs to kite their enemies and both are good enough...pick one you think you will enjoy more!
    p.s. Bare in mind that if you wanna roll boomkin you will need to swap forms like lunatic ,be cat on ocasions, go bear to survive, blink, charge etc...so what suits you better ;)
    cheers

8. go boomy spec into doc get some distance 2 shot heals :D i say go boomy O_O we need more fat chickens around

9. 100% elemental shammy. You can beat any class as long as you utilize your totems correctly. vs dks all you need to do is to grounding their strangulate and grip and run away on shield. Then it it is just pewi pewi

10. I think boomy:
    - it has ability to hide and its really fun.
    - have a lot of forms.
    - very big dps.
    - hots
    - cant be slowed, its really cool thing.
    - can use fly form without cast. if you wanna kill someone when fly, you can used starfire and the use fly form to go away