1. Reintroduction

Hello ladies... and gents.

I haven't played here for about 2 years and I must say a lot has changed since then, Kaer is back, AT and Molten merged (my 2 favourite servers back then), MOP which Molten said they might not release, etc.

Anyways, I'm mainly back because back then I didn't experience end game content that much... and I kinda miss playing I guess :P. I haven't downloaded a client yet, because I like both Cata and WOTLK so my deciding factor will be playing in a horde (FOR THE HORDE) guild that is PVP and PVE savvy, mostly PVE. So tell me down below which such guild will have me so I can download the needed client. If it serves as contemplation, I'll be playing warrior first and potentially get him geared up first, followed by potentially a rogue or a healing spec class. The warrior will always be my main and from there, the grass is always greener on the other side xD

2. I remember you from back then lol. Bring back that display picture to jog other's memories.

3. I remember you from back then lol. Bring back that display picture to jog other's memories.
    Even from way back then my .gif avatar wasn't allowed anymore :(. I miss Baloo and Tod the fox.

4. Ok, I've decided. Depending on how full on nerd I decide to go, I'll play both expansions, but I'll be starting with Cataclysm, so if a good guild is in need of an Enh/Resto shaman horde side, leave your guild down below, my client is 2% downloaded so far.