1. Simple PVE changes that would drastically improve wotlk realm class balance.

Deleted.

10chars
    Edited: December 29, 2015

2. Assassination/Combat rogues: These specs were top on retail, because hybrid tax is supposed to be a thing in wotlk. Either fix the bugs rogues have in ICC and buff damage by 8%, or leave bugs and buff them by 15%. Rogues are supposed to be top, right up there with mages.
    Actually Rogues are slowly getting to the top, which was unseen pre-moltdown, you should have noticed it urself.

3. Actually Rogues are slowly getting to the top, which was unseen pre-moltdown, you should have noticed it urself.
    They can hold their own outside of ICC. Inside, they're still at the bottom, with other specs far out-performing them.

4. Or you know, they should just like fix spells/talents lol. Which I guess they'll do soon.

5. Check this Rogue's for example on Bane.
    LK is a poor fight to gauge how well a class does relative to others, given that there's many ways RNG can screw people over. A better indicator would be something like Festergut, or DBS (since the blood beasts don't work). Rogues are definitely on the low end there.

6. Test dps on fester, since on DBS you can still beat with some classes if you get lucky procs/crits when beasts spawn - you can still do damage on them and increase your damage/dps. :P

7. Well I didn't had a rogue in my last week's raid, but i'll post when I do icc this week.
    And im sure he'll be at least top 5.

8. Well I didn't had a rogue in my last week's raid, but i'll post when I do icc this week.
    And im sure he'll be at least top 5.
    I feel like even if you did have a rogue achieve top 5 in your raid, that that would say more bad things about the other players in your raid than good things about rogues.

I raid in the best Horde side PVE guild in my server, where we're constantly bringing great players to every ICC 25 run we do. The top 5 spots are always dominated by hunters, rets, and mages. Below those specs, you have the middle of the pack DPS classes, like shadow priests, boomkins, warriors, and DKs. Rogues, because of the bugs affecting the class currently, are always found below all of those. We've had good player after good player try to squeeze out the most they possible can on their rogue, yet it's always a struggle just to move out of bottom 5.

9. I feel like even if you did have a rogue achieve top 5 in your raid, that that would say more bad things about the other players in your raid than good things about rogues.

I raid in the best Horde side PVE guild in my server, where we're constantly bringing great players to every ICC 25 run we do. The top 5 spots are always dominated by hunters, rets, and mages. Below those specs, you have the middle of the pack DPS classes, like shadow priests, boomkins, warriors, and DKs. Rogues, because of the bugs affecting the class currently, are always found below all of those. We've had good player after good player try to squeeze out the most they possible can on their rogue, yet it's always a struggle just to move out of bottom 5.
    Well you got a valid point there, and im sure he got the best gear and gemmed and enchanter properly, eventually using the prorper 'rotation' and spec.
    And I do agree that rogues doesn't deal as much as they should, but you can see the new changelogs there's quite a few fixes PvE-wise for them.
    You can't simply request such things as Buff X , because Y is better.
    Devs are working on providing bug-fixes every month now, so I hope it'll just get better, however you can report bugs on the bugtracker or here newly created thread about the top 5 bugs that bother you the most.

10. Well you got a valid point there, and im sure he got the best gear and gemmed and enchanter properly, eventually using the prorper 'rotation' and spec.
    And I do agree that rogues doesn't deal as much as they should, but you can see the new changelogs there's quite a few fixes PvE-wise for them.
    You can't simply request such things as Buff X , because Y is better.
    Devs are working on providing bug-fixes every month now, so I hope it'll just get better, however you can report bugs on the bugtracker or here newly created thread about the top 5 bugs that bother you the most.
    The problems on molten extend beyond just the bugs. The thing is that some entire damage formulas are off. These are the damage formulas that can be tweaked to improve things a little bit.

11. Let's not forget abour ******ed ret paladin's damage, i still don't get how come they are always on top of the charts, back in my days in retail they were in the middle, if not at the bottom. What are the positive bugs affectin them? Ele shamans too have issues.