1. arcturis

I know that adele has one but im wondering if anyone else has seen someone with him or has arcturis for themselves. if anyone could add "spiritbeasts" in game or just pm me with some information on taming him that would be great. I've currently just been camping all day doing school work waiting for him to spawn

2. Be ready for days, weeks or months of camping. Info helps but dont mean you will find the pet.

3. I know that adele has one but im wondering if anyone else has seen someone with him or has arcturis for themselves. if anyone could add "spiritbeasts" in game or just pm me with some information on taming him that would be great. I've currently just been camping all day doing school work waiting for him to spawn
    which realm are u in? if you are in realm sargeras, i can give u the timer for arcturis after my friend gets it. i have no one in queue but my friend.

I have Arcturis and all the spirit beasts, in realm sargeras theres 5 allies and 1 horde that has arcturis, which is 6 in total, ever since the servers came back from wipe i have been having the timer and helping hunters on both factions to get one, unfortunally no horde has yet asked me for timer since they bothered camping arcturis at the river.

4. i want to change but i cant atm :/

5. which realm are u in? if you are in realm sargeras, i can give u the timer for arcturis after my friend gets it. i have no one in queue but my friend.

I have Arcturis and all the spirit beasts, in realm sargeras theres 5 allies and 1 horde that has arcturis, which is 6 in total, ever since the servers came back from wipe i have been having the timer and helping hunters on both factions to get one, unfortunally no horde has yet asked me for timer since they bothered camping arcturis at the river.
    Pixiekins, would you ever mind helping me with Arcturis' timer on Sargeras, please? I had been camping at the stag but never saw anything. :) I would appreciate it greatly and if needed would find a way to pay you back. I am horde btw, my character name is Tyraldien.
    Thank you!

6. Pixiekins, would you ever mind helping me with Arcturis' timer on Sargeras, please? I had been camping at the stag but never saw anything. :) I would appreciate it greatly and if needed would find a way to pay you back. I am horde btw, my character name is Tyraldien.
    Thank you!
    Sure np, ur on the 2nd queue, if u can be patient. If ur lucky u can be the next one if my other friend cant be responsable being on time when it spawns.

7. Sure np, ur on the 2nd queue, if u can be patient. If ur lucky u can be the next one if my other friend cant be responsable being on time when it spawns.
    Okay! Thank you so much, I'm very excited :D I will be patient, though. Just let me know when I can start.