1. Event week March 30th - April 5th

Dear friends!

I’m here to announce yet another weekly event schedule for the upcoming week.
    Get your game pants on and see you there!

Monday event
    Spoiler: Show
    Realm(s): Blackrock
    Type: 2v2 Double DPS arena event (16teams)
    Event starts: 8:45pm GMT
    Pre-Registration ends: 7:45pm GMT
    Rewards:
    1st place: The Immortal title for each player.
    2nd place: The Undying title for each player
    3rd place: 2000 arena points for each player
    Rules and pre-registration : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....08#post2426108
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/warmanelive

Tuesday event
    Realm(s): Neltharion, Frostwolf, Sargeras
    Type: Hide and Seek
    Event starts: 5:30pm GMT (7:30pm CET) on Neltharion, after it’s finished the event will be started on Frostwolf and after that - Sargeras.
    Rules: Follow the Event Master’s clues and find him to win rewards.
    Rewards:
    First one to find the Event Master wins 30 vote points and 3k gold
    Second one to find the Event Master wins 20 vote points and 2k gold
    Third one to find the Event Master wins 10 vote points and 1k gold

Thursday event
    Realm(s): Warsong
    Type: City raid event (Horde vs Alliance)
    Event starts: 5:30pm GMT (7:30pm CET). Invites will be announced in-game.
    Rewards:
    Fight to prove that your faction is superior.
    Event will be streamed and at the end of it 50 coins will be given to a random viewer.

Friday event
    Realm(s): Neltharion
    Type: Stair event
    Event starts: 7:00pm GMT. Invites will be given in-game for the first 80 at a time.
    Rules:
    1 hour per faction.
    First 80 to whisper the Event master get invited.
    Winners can participate on both factions although they cannot win twice.
    Players must join the event with a brand new lvl 1 character. Rewards will be given for the account participating.
    Rewards:
    First one to reach the top or the player who gets the highest gets 50 points.
    Second one to reach the top or the player who gets second highest gets 30 points.
    Third one to reach the top or the player who gets third highest gets 20 points.

Leave any questions regarding this week's events on this thread for a quick answer.

2. Great events, I'll def. be in that Warsong city raid event.

3. Why not every week pvp event?
    Thats the most stupid question I have seen for a while. Congratulations.

4. Thats the most stupid question I have seen for a while. Congratulations.
    Im pretty sure 3v3 is much better and funnier than stair events tho.
    I dont see whats stupid in my question.. but nvm :)

5. Why not every week pvp event?
    We want to cater to all players, not just those who are interested in PvP. My goal is to get everyone to participate and I feel this is the best way to do it. Bringing the community together as a whole to do something like a stair event is fun and exciting, and it also reaches a much larger crowd.

I will host PvP events still though!

6. Nice

Ah great! Looking forward for the Stairs Event!
    Been a-while didn't had a chance to do one.
    Great initiative! Thank you

7. Warsong event had some hiccups but improvements are promissed.

Don't forget about the Stair event tomorrow on Neltharion realm, lots of fun!

8. Friday event
    Realm(s): Neltharion
    Type: Stair event
    Event starts: 7:00pm GMT. Invites will be given in-game for the first 80 at a time.
    Rules:
    1 hour per faction.
    First 80 to whisper the Event master get invited.
    Winners can participate on both factions although they cannot win twice.
    Players must join the event with a brand new lvl 1 character. Rewards will be given for the account participating.
    Rewards:
    First one to reach the top or the player who gets the highest gets 50 points.
    Second one to reach the top or the player who gets second highest gets 30 points.
    Third one to reach the top or the player who gets third highest gets 20 points.
    Warsong event had some hiccups but improvements are promissed.

Don't forget about the Stair event tomorrow on Deathwing and Ragnaros realms, lots of fun!

The realm that the Stairs Event is happening on is changed to Neltharion to reflect the expansion on which the Stairs Event was built on and the general theme of it. All rewards are BoA website currency in form of vote points so players from all realms are welcome to join and claim the grand prize. Similar events on all expansions are expected to happen as well.

9. Nice that you guys keeping events going,I like that a lot.Im old player from <Sargeras(cata)>,still remember how good events you were making at xmas and new years,so just keep it goin :)

10. Why did the stair event got rescheduled from deathwing/ragnaros to neltharion? It seems pretty ridiculous to have level 80's whispering to enter on a level 85 realm. Most people were not elegible.

11. Why did the stair event got rescheduled from deathwing/ragnaros to neltharion? It seems pretty ridiculous to have level 80's whispering to enter on a level 85 realm. Most people were not elegible.
    You already asked this on another thread and got an answer. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=292276

12. Why did the stair event got rescheduled from deathwing/ragnaros to neltharion? It seems pretty ridiculous to have level 80's whispering to enter on a level 85 realm. Most people were not elegible.
    Hey man, don't worry. I'm going to have another stair event ready that will be able to be properly ported to the WotLK servers as planned.

Sorry for the inconvenience though!