1. I know when the last Skoll and GC were tamed. 10k. :D
    That wont be so usefull for me because i dont know crap for skoll and gc :/ i dont even know timer :D And gc spawns mostly after crash :/

2. U are playing on sargeras just adk pixiekins on ally side she wanna help u with spirit beasts��

3. U are playing on sargeras just adk pixiekins on ally side she wanna help u with spirit beasts��
    Ik pixie , i talked to her a few times. But i think since she knows about spirit beasts in sargeras she has a lot of friends who want them to so i dont wana be a bother :D

4. Well still if there is a hunter who can help me i would be thankfull :D

5. That wont be so usefull for me because i dont know crap for skoll and gc :/ i dont even know timer :D And gc spawns mostly after crash :/
    If last spawns is not what you need i dont know what you want here :P

Best spawn locations are on the guides, and "spawm timers" too, even if i dont belive steady spawn timers.

6. If last spawns is not what you need i dont know what you want here :P

Best spawn locations are on the guides, and "spawm timers" too, even if i dont belive steady spawn timers.
    Last spawn is good when you know the spawn timer of it :/ i dont know them. there is no confirmed spawn timer to which is bad to. if i know the last tame i will just sit there hopeless might logg of and after 1 sec skoll spawns :D

7. If last spawns is not what you need i dont know what you want here :P

I think they wants how long it takes them to spawn. If you know a pet spawned before at a certain time, that's great, but you have to know how long it will be until it will be there again. :P

8. I think they wants how long it takes them to spawn. If you know a pet spawned before at a certain time, that's great, but you have to know how long it will be until it will be there again. :P
    Yes thats exactly what i mean :D

Still looking for a hunter who can help meh :D

9. Yes thats exactly what i mean :D

Still looking for a hunter who can help meh :D
    :D

On Sargeras, I got my Skoll by waiting for a server crash. I might have just been seriously unlucky, but I never saw him spawn normally. It's probably easier to just do that. Each rare beast can only be tamed on ONE server crash/restart per day to the best of my knowledge. So if he's not there, that means someone got him on a crash that day already and you'll have to wait until next time.

When it happens, you'll have to be fast, especially if it's a restart and people have already parked their characters there. Even if it's just a normal crash, go fast anyways as many people start rushing back and forth between different pet spawns.

Always camp the middle spawn point on the lake. That's the only place I've ever seen him spawn on crashes. If you need to know where that is, you can add me in game (Tyraldien) and I will show you!

Otherwise, I don't know much about him spawning legit. Apparently it's 18 hours, and has something to do with a dwarf, but I've never seen either him or the 'replacer'. I only know one person who got him without a crash, but I can't even be sure that's true. So don't quote me on that. :)

10. :D

On Sargeras, I got my Skoll by waiting for a server crash. I might have just been seriously unlucky, but I never saw him spawn normally. It's probably easier to just do that. Each rare beast can only be tamed on ONE server crash/restart per day to the best of my knowledge. So if he's not there, that means someone got him on a crash that day already and you'll have to wait until next time.

When it happens, you'll have to be fast, especially if it's a restart and people have already parked their characters there. Even if it's just a normal crash, go fast anyways as many people start rushing back and forth between different pet spawns.

Always camp the middle spawn point on the lake. That's the only place I've ever seen him spawn on crashes. If you need to know where that is, you can add me in game (Tyraldien) and I will show you!

Otherwise, I don't know much about him spawning legit. Apparently it's 18 hours, and has something to do with a dwarf, but I've never seen either him or the 'replacer'. I only know one person who got him without a crash, but I can't even be sure that's true. So don't quote me on that. :)
    Thanks for that :D Ik the lake spawn and i always go there first to check on him even not on crashes to. And im pretty sure the first crash i was there there was only one hunter more but he might be camping for TLPD because i did not see him around the lake. And i think i was the first to log on after crash and after few seconds he came on to. And i never seen the replacer dwarf to :D I pretty much just check all spawns if he is there and logg off to play on my other chars because lots of people say they got skoll after crash to :D But i have to get skoll because he freaking messed whit my head back in cata for weeks :D Well thanks again :D

11. 11:53 someone got skoll after crash :( oh well

12. Thanks for that :D Ik the lake spawn and i always go there first to check on him even not on crashes to. And im pretty sure the first crash i was there there was only one hunter more but he might be camping for TLPD because i did not see him around the lake. And i think i was the first to log on after crash and after few seconds he came on to. And i never seen the replacer dwarf to :D I pretty much just check all spawns if he is there and logg off to play on my other chars because lots of people say they got skoll after crash to :D But i have to get skoll because he freaking messed whit my head back in cata for weeks :D Well thanks again :D
    No problem! I'm always willing to help another hunter out. I'm actually that hunter you've seen looking for TLPD hahaha :D However I've been keeping an eye out for Skoll, so if I ever see him I will try to find a hunter in the area. I've seen him quite a few times on crashes so it definitely happens, its just a matter of if there's been another crash that day. If you give me your characters name I will whisper you first if I spot him??

13. 11:53 someone got skoll after crash :( oh well

Aww! Better luck next time D: Just spam the login button, even if the server looks red haha. It'll guarantee you'll get in before most people. Also get Glyph of Tame Beast if you don't have it. :)

14. Aww! Better luck next time D: Just spam the login button, even if the server looks red haha. It'll guarantee you'll get in before most people. Also get Glyph of Tame Beast if you don't have it. :)
    I always spam it :D i do have the glyph to :D

But the problem was i think i got annoyed and minimized my wow for a second and i noticed connect and i didnt connect for few secs so he went first :D

Oh well :D

First 123 Last