1. Hunter Pet AI-Behaviour.

I'm very sorry to say this but the truth is the pet script is crap, it has no AI @ all and the pet just blows everything like cower before engaging the mob, or dash after a charge. Looks like the pet just use everything in some order...

Please point where i can contribute, because this pet AI combat script is horrible. C++ should not be a problem.

Sorry for being so sincere, ty for your attention.

2. Cower shouldn't be on autocast, you should decide when to use it. With dash, I take the talents that reduce its cooldown so it should always be available. I do keep it on autocast and also macro it to certain things just in case. Don't have a problem with it since, like I said, I take the pet talents that reduce its cd.

3. Tested on Dalaran, there's a script there, we don't have to live with "no focus" msg spam.

Unfortunately looks like not writing a simple script like this show how much you care, looks like all that matters is push raids.

Btw, Dalaran is ****, but @ least they cared.

Bye and btw, BM hunters should not talk!

4. Cower shouldn't be on autocast, you should decide when to use it. With dash, I take the talents that reduce its cooldown so it should always be available. I do keep it on autocast and also macro it to certain things just in case. Don't have a problem with it since, like I said, I take the pet talents that reduce its cd.
    Improved Cower doesnt reduce cd, just the speed penalty you are confusing it with mobility and Dash/Dive Ability. Anyway, the last time that i tested Improved Cower was bugged, the speed penalty for using Cower doesnt get reduced according to rank points.

About abilities on autocast, yes they should not get stucked like that, but there is a trick for it to remove the autocast just play with the abilities a bit, your pet's bar and setting your pet inactive thru mounting or dismissing it, after some time you will understand how wrongly works and you will be able to remove the autocast from what you don't want. Remenber aswell that server-side save is longer now, so don't just log off after you manage to remove the auto cast, it will get reapplied once you log in, wait some minutes before logging off or force the server-side save thru selling/buying or joining a group and get saved on a instance i.e. RDF/BG. If you still can't manage to remove autocast play with the following commands /petautocastoogle PETSPELLNAME (it will turn on/off on each press), /petautocaston PETSPELLNAME or /petautocastoff PETSPELLNAME, the last ones will turn on or off according each one.

About Pet IA, oh man... belive me on this, you would had cried tears of blood and rage really hard before the major pathing and stucking in textures fix happened (this years was?), WAS THE MOST ****ING ANNOYING BUG EVER (sorry?) of this server of any class of any patch of any realm. The current state of pet pathing and stances is kinda lovely, still can be improved a bit true, but the stuffs remaining are not so major... BM was totally unplayable by that time.

About the focus regen, I noticed it aswell, should not be like that it affects any spec, the problem I'm sure it is on the base focus regen per second of the pet rather than abitlity costs nor any talents that increase such amount of give focus from your shots. However Pet focus problem is countered easily with 2/2 points on such talents at the expense of a really minor decrease in Hunter's damage talent points. Is not a big deal, but certainly is buggy.
    Edited: September 29, 2016

5. Improved Cower doesnt reduce cd, just the speed penalty you are confusing it with mobility and Dash/Dive Ability.
    What I actually posted:

"With dash, I take the talents that reduce its cooldown so it should always be available."

I said I take the talent that reduce's DASH's cooldown. I said nothing about taking improved cower- I never use ferocity pets since I need roar of sac.

And to the guy who dismissed my view for playing BM, I spend 98% of my WOTLK time as mm. I play BM in Cata because it has more abilities to use then and is a lot more fun than WOTLK bm, imo. I reserve the right to pull out my faceroll WOTLK bm spec to deal with annoying rogues, though.
    Edited: September 30, 2016

6. Oh my bad, the thing was that are 2 separate ideas using a point and followed and since the talets are not related... that's why i got confused when readin fast.

And yeah people hates BM really hard xDDD, Don't listen to them. Rogues/Destros stun lock and **** and play sissystyle? cool them :)! "Fluffy come here!".