1. Wolf Burst Macro buged???

i used a burst macro like this
    #showtooltip
    /use Sanctified Ahn'Kahar Blood Hunter's Handguards
    /cast Furious Howl(Rank 6)
    /cast Rabid
    /cast Call of the Wild
    /cast Kill Command

every of the wolfs spells ( Rabid ,Furious Howl(Rank 6) ,Call of the Wild ) sould pop at on click at the macro, But they have like a global culdown. U need to activate them one by one and they cant be activate at once in one click at the same time, I think that sudent work like that....
    Edited: September 16, 2016

2. Confirmed, i can not use same macro as well, and 1 more problem i have. I am playing BM hunter in arena and pet magic Heart of the Phoenix does not work. Every time when my Pet dies in arena, i have 7 min glob cd.. Magic should be ready for next arena, but no., i have 7 min cd....
    Edited: September 16, 2016

3. Heart of the Phoenix is a old bug man and you are right, debuff after using it doesnt get removed after entering arena. Not only that, HotP got a problem aswell related with distance, LoS and CD/GCD/PGCD.

It is a shame for all of this spoilers Dev-mourner's /cough that they need all of this stuffs to even try to match the hunter class.... lol.

You can't fix it, simple because there is "NOTHING" to fix when the ability was changed (/cough nerfed /cough I mean "TWEAKED") in the original game code provided by TC, introducing a fictional global cooldown to it, just to annoy hunters... Oh!... I mean to "Balance hunters" ofc... Just wondering what does stands "FOR" "Instant Cast"... Btw, this ability should not affect entire team, only Master & Pet, and should not be on pet gcd, what a curious coincidence..., like the coincidence with howling... right? xD /sight.

Still there is way to bypass this "tweak" and secure the ability proc using a simple macro with and a conditional... lol...; just a tip you need to be redundant whith it.

PS: I assume you guys are talking about CotW.
    Openwow DB doesnt display GCD. Why it is included on PetGCD along with other abilities? Specially those that have some use in PvP?.

http://wotlk.openwow.com/?spell=53434

This is happening since 3 weaks ago, it is totally intentional not a mistake, They didn't liked deterrence "drama" .

Patch 3.0.8:

"All Hunter pet abilities with a cooldown of 30 seconds or more ARE NO LONGER on the global cooldown". (Reference to PET gcd wich should be 1s).

"Call of the Wild: The benefit from this pet talent now applies to ONLY the Hunter and their own pet."

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Call_of_the_Wild_(pet)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/3-0-8

Now, please?, "Devs"?, undo the "tweaks"? that you placed on the DB, can you?.

This is not even worth to reporte it in the bug tracker what a f-ing shame LOL...

PS: what do you mean with what is that? Well I guess that that's a Hammer... duh... Oh shhhhiiit RUN!
    PS2: Don't ask me for the macro to fix this. the real fix goes in the database (or reverted nerf in this case).

4. Call of the Wild seems to be not team based now... some silently "fix" has been made to it... finally after 5 years of getting benefits for SM holders :D, I guess that copying the line code of Furious Howl (wich was recently fixed aswell btw) and changing the SpellID was hard...

Now the question is not that, Hunters could care less if mourners benefits or not of +AP buffs... after all you have being abusing it for 5 years? so whats the problem with that, leave it like that so you keep topping the charts :D "in PvE ofc ofc ofc"... The question is when the nerf over PetGlobalCooldown and "certain" pet abilities are gonna be reverted... you know "just" "saying" "OF 30s OR MORE: NoPGCD ≥ 30s", oh yeah "secretly" and "silently" aswell..., don't say anything to anyone! shhhh...

I had counted those "certain pet abilities", around 9 or more (from talent abilities to familiy abilities) that should not be on PGCD.

PS: change snake traps to nature school in the your OwowDB and in the Code pls... that abuse over Fire Aura, lol.
    Edited: September 26, 2016

5. Call of the Wild and PGCD interaction have been reverted/removed with the update of Sep 27, 2016. The ability seems to be working as it should.

Thank you.

PS: There are still Pet Family abilities with CD equal or higher than 30s (PvP oriented) that are triggering PGCD but not affected by it and some totally affected by PGCD, that of course should not be the cases. Later will be reported in the bugtracker properly.

PS2: About Furious Howl, didn't test (I don't like dogs much, sorry) it but I asume that is working as it should aswell.
    Edited: September 27, 2016 Reason: +info & date correction

6. CotW is team based again :D. Soon Furious Howl will be aswell :D, just saying.

Btw, offtopic, what's the deal with the beers (some part can and the other don't?) xD. Anyways a player needing such drinks to cap the stat is lame.

7. To OP. Burst macro works fine

CotW is team based again :D. Soon Furious Howl will be aswell :D, just saying.
    Wrong it only buffs you and your pet. Dual box a 2nd character and see it yourself...

8. To OP. Burst macro works fine

Wrong it only buffs you and your pet. Dual box a 2nd character and see it yourself...
    The macro works fine because not only for the QQ threat but aswell for like 3 or 4 QQ bugreports from other people, in the last month about the attempt of nerfing the ability..

Why I saw (hours ago) a Call of the Wild buff on me in bgs, when I was using a cunning pet then??? xD. Actually I got 4 of 5 NON ferocity. The only one that I have -ferocity- is because I'm tracking a report that I made about it.

Probably got (hidden) "fixed" again and the "reverted nerf" with GCD was set again. Idk Imma REcheck it once again, but is not me who is secretly playing with the code. I KNOW WHAT I SAW! DON'T CALL ME CRAZY!!! ;D. For sure was "just" me... (right).

9. After all of this, I got a big question -I know that is not gonna get answered, but whtaEVAH..., and it is how many people have actual access to the game code with the potential of modifying stuffs, like in this case, without saying nothing to anyone and nobody noticing it?, "JUST" "ASKING".
    But whatEVAH, this is FUN :D actually xDD, is like a Free For All NERFest! (or nerdfest?), like the Barney son! xD come sign with me! I nerf you, you nerf me!, We're a great big NERF family! xD, anyways... >>

10. @Fluffybully (nice name...)

Like I said CotW is team based again. It is granting the buff to the party but at least PGCD is not present. I guess that they just can't resist it, they didn't thru 5 years why they should do it now? xD. Having an exploitable buff of +10% AP with Orange Axe proc is pew pew pwnd nub boss icc nub pew pew R1 Dps /bowme pew pew... lol... xD