1. Spirit beasts :D

Hi guys :D

Im from realm sargeras i play both ally and horde but my hunter is on the horde side and my main on ally :D

Any tips on getting em?

Atm im going for skoll :D But i dont mind going for others to :D

Im not a hardcore camper :D

2. Yes but i heard frostwolf has diffrent scripting from sargeras :/

3. Yes but i heard frostwolf has diffrent scripting from sargeras :/
    no it dont.

4. Well anyways still im asking the same question

Any tips?

5. Well anyways still im asking the same question

Any tips?
    Ask in global if they have seen them :P

6. Ask in global if they have seen them :P
    I always ask :p especially after server restarts :D but mostly people dont bother answering :D

7. I would recommend getting the addons NPCscan and NPCscan Overlay. Also read http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=284577 everyday to check to see if someone has tamed one. And lastely camp away and have patience! Good Luck!

8. I would recommend getting the addons NPCscan and NPCscan Overlay. Also read http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=284577 everyday to check to see if someone has tamed one. And lastely camp away and have patience! Good Luck!
    Meh i dont wana be bothered clearing my cache every time :D but ty anyways :P

If there might be a nice hunter who can help me a bit PM me :D (i play on ally and horde :P Like i said , Main ally, Horde hunter)

9. Meh i dont wana be bothered clearing my cache every time :D but ty anyways :P

If there might be a nice hunter who can help me a bit PM me :D (i play on ally and horde :P Like i said , Main ally, Horde hunter)
    Lol, you dont have to clear your cache to use those addons.

You don't need to clear your cache if you're camping anyway, as it wont go off if you stay in one spot unless it spawns. Not only that, but NPC scan overlay is just useful in general, there is no need to reset cache to use it at all, just select the right options and itll show you spawn locations 24/7

10. Lol, you dont have to clear your cache to use those addons.

You don't need to clear your cache if you're camping anyway, as it wont go off if you stay in one spot unless it spawns. Not only that, but NPC scan overlay is just useful in general, there is no need to reset cache to use it at all, just select the right options and itll show you spawn locations 24/7
    Yes i know that :/ But there are troll hunters who like to pop up their alredy tamed pet behind somewhere and give panic attacks . And i hate the sound :D

11. And ty guys for the tips to :)

But i need someone from sargeras to . Who camped skoll , tamed him and knows lots about him

And i can pay gold for that if necessary

12. And ty guys for the tips to :)

But i need someone from sargeras to . Who camped skoll , tamed him and knows lots about him

And i can pay gold for that if necessary
    If you want someone to lie to you and receive gold is ok. But theres nothing else to know, is just camping.

13. If you want someone to lie to you and receive gold is ok. But theres nothing else to know, is just camping.
    Well no one knows if he/she will lie about it for gold :D Its just some pixelated gold :D Its not like im paying irl :/

14. I know when the last Skoll and GC were tamed. 10k. :D

123 Last