1. DW vs 2H after fixes in PVP

Can anyone please tell me what is the situation now.
    What I was planning to do was using ciderglacier on one weapon to get those FS procs for high damage on proc. This way I would be relaying on them rather than obliterate to deal damage.

Has anyone tried DW recently?

Can this work?

Currently 2H deals decent damage due to increased FS damage thanks to a bug which was reported and is now at high priotrity for solving which may influence a DPS of a 2H.

I am at a point where I need to sort my weapon out and it si time o decide which one to go to.

I haven't seen many DW on server.

I would appreciate your input on this.

2. DW is only viable if you plan to do RBGs and you are at least Grevious, below that the damage is really meh.

Also you shouldn't use cinderglacier, the 5% base frost damage increase + extra weapon damage from Razorice is stronger overall than Cinderglacier.

2H Frost will always be stronger single target, which is more needed in a PvP situation.

3. thanks Mate, just saying I have viewed few youtube videos recently where this setup was working pretty well and looked fun to play. I will get my 1 handers later on - went for 2h this time

4. In my opinion, go and test duel wield and 2 hand your self and see what you liked more then you can choose whats better for you in pvp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: April 15, 2015