1. So ironic how much ignorance there is around here.

Before Molten even existed the #1 free server supported itself with donation gear too. Their team was bigger and they had more players than Molten as well!

The kicker? Their "donor" gear was an order of magnitude more powerful than ANYTHING in game. 1 donor could easily win 1 vs 25 battles against people carrying BiS in-game gear. We're talking donors with 10x max hitpoints, Rogues with 98% dodge chance, Priests that could heal themselves to full with instant heals and unlimited mana, Mages that could kill 5 people with a simple AoE, etc etc.

People whining about donors on Molten are fools. They should be abasing themselves before the Molten team and thanking them profusely for the way they chose to run their donor system here.

Be thankful.

This thread should be closed for donor bashing anyways.
    That's because it was a custom server while this is a "blizz-like" server so your point is pointless.

And this wasn't a "donor bashing" thread.

2. Don't like it? Go play somewhere else.

Want it to be blizz-like? Work a minmum wage job for two hours a month and play on retail.

3. donor gear? how about warriors in general ruining arena. How on earth are these bugs not fixed yet.

4. rofl

rofl this is a joke right? I got to 2k+ on my resto druid in greens.

5. Sorry to hear you are having a bad experience, ideally the gap will balance itself over the course of the next couple of weeks.
    this is like the 2nd or 3rd time that someone from the staff says the same.. suck it up for some months/weeks and you will have almost the same gear, but hey at least you got farmed so many times that the other dude can buy 5 times the gear you just got after 2 months getting farmed :D

most will say get a job and donate... as for me I will tell you dont even bother taking arenas seriously atm.. you can see the status on classes and how gear scales on them :D, I wish they would release prideful already so I dont have to farm AGAIN for gear that will be for honor later but meh their server, their rules.

6. Some people like me simply dont have time for gearing all over from zero again (my char was fully cata equipped on pre-wipeout sargeras, without donation gear except gurth)

7. Some people like me simply dont have time for gearing all over from zero again (my char was fully cata equipped on pre-wipeout sargeras, without donation gear except gurth)
    Exactly, I mean my DK was full Vicious, Ruthless, Half Cata and 401 Ilvl in PvE, let alone the gear of my Shaman who was near BIS 407 ilvl PvE, my Full cata Paladin.
    Then what we had on SS, Full Tyrann Shaman with 2.1k in Rated BGs, Half Tyrann DK.

I mean I lost all that, and I got back a full grievous DK, I don't see why some people cry. Most of my coins got gifted out, I just wanted my DK in full gear.

People complain about for the sake of it and no-one will be happy.
    But I bet more people would have cried if the servers came back up after the wipe and we got nothing back and was told just to deal with it.

Lets not be hypocrites ok?

8. you guys can buy mounts or something else,not gear..Is not your fault

Respect for players without gear from Marketplace.
    And if someone wants to use their donation coins for the use of gear that is their personal business not yours to be prejudice against.
    What people do with their money and support the server with so people can continue playing for free is of no concern to you, they are free to do so as you wish.

You're right that having gear doesn't make anyone any more skilled however when a skilled player does have gear then it's pretty devastating. And do not think that everyone who is in full gear is a noob, myself and many others have been rolling through people in seasons older gear fine, but now some of us have the opportunity to get what we couldn't.

You are being pretty ungrateful. As for your "Respect for players without gear from the marketplace" thats just rude.

9. had 1950 rating, just wanted to cap cp now with my war 497 (ilvl) me (499) ofc i faced 5 x teams only war heal(different teams),guess what war was 500k+(full grivi ) ofc we lost all games.

There is no way to win warrior healer (full griv ) + 2nd wind bugged here.

10. actually if you play a viable comp you can beat a war, healer team .

a Fire mage + Spriest team (Both skilled) ! will faceroll the war healer team with a smart play. the CC chain is so strong that the healer will just sit in CC for like 30 sec ! enough time to kill the war. although with 2nd wind bug its gonna be harder. when that bug is fixed beating war,healer team is no issue fpr that comp !
    Thats just one comp !

Same goes for Fire mage, Rouge team. if healer is not skilled he will go down in one global and war wont have time to peel with proper CC ! or they can global war with a good starter CC on healer . War, healer is far from invincible !
    once 2nd wind is fixed, beating healer,war is much easier. Full Grievous or not wont save them !

11. Releasing gear on the marketplace at the start of the season is always disliked by 99% of the population. This obviously screw up the game balance.

With all due respect... If warmane needs money you may want to consider other paths which dont break the game balance like yearly renewal for premium account (queue skipping).
    I would certainly agree with paying yearly for a premium account, supporting the server and not breaking the game balance.
    This is the real meaning of a donation.
    People getting gear are just buying it, they are not donators.

12. war hunt can ez beat war healer just i told ya full tyra vs full griv + 2nd wind bug not going to work well for us

13. had 1950 rating, just wanted to cap cp now with my war 497 (ilvl) me (499) ofc i faced 5 x teams only war heal(different teams),guess what war was 500k+(full grivi ) ofc we lost all games.

There is no way to win warrior healer (full griv ) + 2nd wind bugged here.
    Np bro, I got today 27. streak of warrior/healer teams <3

14. I'm not donator, the only things i've give is for skip que and that's all. But just want to say to not qq about donators.
    1. You can easy count them, as many said skill > gear. For proof I'm 2k4 with tyrannical and my mate too, ofc it's hard but they always do not care about their game style against us and are always in a faceroll option. Play smart and win. For the fact their is only war/healer comp > force trinket of the healer by training Him then switch on war, do a Nice cc chain on healer then burst under 30% = win. Basic strat for us.
    2. This is their money. If they want to waste 300$ In a private server who the **** care about. Who must feel smart? Come on guys dont feel upset. In atleast 2 months you will have same gear without spend all your salary in dis **** game. Really, i apologize for em. Dont be rude with them, please

15. Don't donor qq threads usually get closed fast?

First 123 Last