1. I'm not donator, the only things i've give is for skip que and that's all. But just want to say to not qq about donators.
    1. You can easy count them, as many said skill > gear. For proof I'm 2k4 with tyrannical and my mate too, ofc it's hard but they always do not care about their game style against us and are always in a faceroll option. Play smart and win. For the fact their is only war/healer comp > force trinket of the healer by training Him then switch on war, do a Nice cc chain on healer then burst under 30% = win. Basic strat for us.
    2. This is their money. If they want to waste 300$ In a private server who the **** care about. Who must feel smart? Come on guys dont feel upset. In atleast 2 months you will have same gear without spend all your salary in dis **** game. Really, i apologize for em. Dont be rude with them, please
    So true. +1

2. yes just wait it out for one season and gear will balance out.
    Let them have their fun for a short period and when its balanced out you can get back at them xD. Just focus on gearing up for now .

3. Anyone who QQ's about donors on a WoW private server probably needs to play a new game. :D

4. So ironic how much ignorance there is around here.

Before Molten even existed the #1 free server supported itself with donation gear too. Their team was bigger and they had more players than Molten as well!

The kicker? Their "donor" gear was an order of magnitude more powerful than ANYTHING in game. 1 donor could easily win 1 vs 25 battles against people carrying BiS in-game gear. We're talking donors with 10x max hitpoints, Rogues with 98% dodge chance, Priests that could heal themselves to full with instant heals and unlimited mana, Mages that could kill 5 people with a simple AoE, etc etc.

People whining about donors on Molten are fools. They should be abasing themselves before the Molten team and thanking them profusely for the way they chose to run their donor system here.

Be thankful.

This thread should be closed for donor bashing anyways.
    In the same way, Horde is ruining battlegrounds in Frostwolf due to wintrading or afk gfroups. Farming honor via AFK is insane, 65 honor per lose and you can pick a PVP piece in one day without any effort. The excuse? "donor runs"

If staff disabled alchemy flask due to exploit concerns, why honor is not disabled for that specific issue?

First 123