1. Donor gear ruining high rated arenas

Im sure this will get many disapprovals from the full grievous teams 2.2k+ but o well.

I feel that arenas on this server, as for now atleast, are very unfair for those of us at high rating and are at a disinct disadvantage because we are not apart of the "donator crowd". For a server that prides itself on being "blizz like" it really has done a sub par job of of showing its care towards its players and has shown it only cares about the money aspect. Thanks for ruining arenas .

2. I feel you man... cant push over 2k becouse full donator using every advantage what money can give. Sucks but true.. 2x 522 warriors on 2s is just pathetic from donors but i even see that alot

3. Sorry to hear you are having a bad experience, ideally the gap will balance itself over the course of the next couple of weeks.

4. Sorry to hear you are having a bad experience, ideally the gap will balance itself over the course of the next couple of weeks.

This is so true.

After few weeks/months arenas should be all settled and the balance should be there gear wise.

Zamos
    Sorry to hear you are having a bad experience, ideally the gap will balance itself over the course of the next couple of weeks.
    Who cares about gear? When major class bugs are fixed for warriors,dks,hunters and op healing ,hotw etc ..

6. Im sure this will get many disapprovals from the full grievous teams 2.2k+ but o well.

I feel that arenas on this server, as for now atleast, are very unfair for those of us at high rating and are at a disinct disadvantage because we are not apart of the "donator crowd". For a server that prides itself on being "blizz like" it really has done a sub par job of of showing its care towards its players and has shown it only cares about the money aspect. Thanks for ruining arenas .
    That's true but this is a private server you know... Everyone needs money. The advantage here is that those who can't afford to pay to play in blizzard realms can play here for free.
    See the situation like you joined a server in which one everyone had full gear already because the server had already been live for a while and here you are gearing up. I know it really is painful to wait and then the gear change and lots of people gets a huge advantage for a while but can't help it in fact =/ Just gear up and with time you will get your gear and have the fun you wanted

7. So ironic how much ignorance there is around here.

Before Molten even existed the #1 free server supported itself with donation gear too. Their team was bigger and they had more players than Molten as well!

The kicker? Their "donor" gear was an order of magnitude more powerful than ANYTHING in game. 1 donor could easily win 1 vs 25 battles against people carrying BiS in-game gear. We're talking donors with 10x max hitpoints, Rogues with 98% dodge chance, Priests that could heal themselves to full with instant heals and unlimited mana, Mages that could kill 5 people with a simple AoE, etc etc.

People whining about donors on Molten are fools. They should be abasing themselves before the Molten team and thanking them profusely for the way they chose to run their donor system here.

Be thankful.

This thread should be closed for donor bashing anyways.

8. Yeah, gear is whatever. Bugs that make the game feel ****ty tho..

9. actually I dont think donors ruin the game as much as so many class bugs

warriors bragging about their arena rating... thats a laugh

10. Can we all just take a moment to realise this is a private server, and that running a private server isn't free?

The whole "donors are ruining the game" is as wrong as it can possibly be, donors (or anyone contributing with money) are the ones allowing this server to be up, and the ones paying developers to make a game you can choose to play for free. How awesome is that?

11. Sorry to hear you are having a bad experience, ideally the gap will balance itself over the course of the next couple of weeks.
    after few weeks ppl will be able to get only weapon not every single item...which is the same. Pay2win. sad but true

12. This is so true.

After few weeks/months arenas should be all settled and the balance should be there gear wise.
    After few week nothing will change. 3s is already dead ladder and will be with same teams in the top 10.
    The only thing that may change it is CLB. but then it migh be too late.

13. Sorry to hear you are having a bad experience, ideally the gap will balance itself over the course of the next couple of weeks.
    My friend plays Frost with a tyranical weapon, even though he rather plays unholy.He gets called a ****** and a lazy **** because he didnt donate for a Grevious weapon.Thats not how "balance" or "blizzlike" works. Blizzlike is gaining it in game.

14. Donate so that server can develop better.

15. what a waste of a donation

one of the best parts of this game is building up your gear little by little to get stronger and stronger

only robbing yourself of this great process by donating for gear

just how i feel, i know not everyone feels the same

123 Last