1. Lil Introduction

Hello Ladies And Gentlemen :)
    Hard to believe..heh..but Warmane is my totally first (yes! first!) WoW experience :D
    Uncle google helped me to find You and I got hope You will enjoy my noobish presence etc. : )
    And forgive me for this question :(
    Which expansion i should get to play casualy just for fun and joy? :) (Pure PvE to be exact)

ps. my english is bad like 10 years old slippers :V

Sagari
    Hey there and welcome to Warmane!
    Hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of friends. :3 Warmane was my first WoW experience aswell.

The expansion you might have the most fun, from a pure-PvE standpoint, would be WotLK. It has more scripted content than MoP and Cata. You can go in all the old dungeons and raids if you'd like.

From what I heard, Cata is pretty complete in endgame, but lacks a majority of legacy content. (Please feel free to correct me if wrong) and for MoP, all old raids and most old dungeons are closed and endgame content is incomplete because the tiers are being released progressively according to patches.

3. So probably you should go to Cataclysm>Neltharion.Exp rate is x7 so you can lvl up fast if you want.And 1 advice for you.Play nice and slow when u pick your toon-class.Read every spell what it does and then look for some guieds.Hope i helped you at least a bit with this.Have fun :)

4. So i picked up Cataclysm :) Now testing my warrior class:) and ofcourse some add-ons:)
    Thank you guys for suggestions and info; )
    btw: to make friends I got to know more than basics of the game ;)