1. I think we should wait. Even if we are protected it'd still be better just to wait. I mean what if they can get us? Wouldn't it just be better to wait than to lose this cool network? And EVERYTHING on it?

2. July 1, 2015  
    Interesting both sides are evenly with good arguments, honestly both happy and scared that we getting WoD.

3. July 1, 2015  
    I think nearly everyone would welcome WoD with open arms if:
    1.) Most everything is fixed with the existing realms first.
    2.) WoD opens day 1 with all of its "unique" content.
    3.) There is a free transfer option from the lower realms, so people can continue progression through the expansions w/o starting over each time.

Most of the fear is probably that those 3 items will not be met. Some of the fear is probably baseless, but how much, we do not know. Either trust that Warmane will do, or not.....but speculation is pointless.

4. July 1, 2015  
    Sorry for what i am telling you right now, do not take it as an offense: If someone wants a WOD retroserver, it means he doesn't know anything about what's goin on on wod.

Actually, World of Warcraft is half free to play: During patch 6.1, infact, they created a coin that is worth 1 month of playing and it's buyable with gold. In little words if you get this money, for the next month you don't have to pay for playing. That's IN THE OFFICIAL server.

Half free, because to farm the money you need ingame to get this coin, you need to be at least level 90+ and have a profession or something, which requires obviously like 1-2 months of leveling, and in the menwhile you should pay. Half free means, in little words, that you have to pay only for the first 2 months of your wow-life ( plus ofc all the videogame expantions, cuz u can't go play there with the downloaded client, you have to buy the real ones and install it on the pc ).

WoW from 6.1 just changed from [infinite time= infinite money] to [infinite time= more or less 80 euro ]

So tell me the needing of a wod private server. You would prefer to play an imperfect-low populated server forever instead of saving 80 hell*** (XD) euros to play forever in the offy?

5. July 1, 2015  
    So tell me the needing of a wod private server. You would prefer to play an imperfect-low populated server forever instead of saving 80 hell*** (XD) euros to play forever in the offy?
    yep. i'll take 100% free over not 100% free any day. but i doubt we'll be seening wod anytime soon regardless.

6. July 1, 2015  

OT: The only thing who is keeping me away from the official server is that i am now 20, at the university, and i played for like 6 years KNOWING that i can't handle wow from stealing time of serious things of my life ( study, sports, friends ecc) . That's all.

U want a suggestion?

Do you love wow? Are u still not at the university? Are u at the university or even working IRL but you know u can psychologically avoid letting wow steal you too much time?

Save 80 euros and go play official forever. For free.

7. July 1, 2015  

First ... 6141516